Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Great to see JerMychael providing those quality veteran minutes and providing all the great outside shooting, defense and ball movement. Really making a difference out there :troll:
Whatever you think of JaMychal, Wiseman is more worthless. Go figure.

:troll:

Funny how you haven't said anything about Kuminga lately. I wonder why that is.

:troll:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The warriors win against the Celtics looking less impressive by the day :mjlol:

Look at how they collapsed against the Lakers tonight

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
The Light Brights vs the Black Bucks was pretty disgusting to watch.

Refs calling ticky tack T's instead of travels, carries, and arm hooks.

The Bucks were swatting the Dubs weak shyt layups like they were their big brother. Felt like there was 20 blocks.

At one point, Brook Lopez had his arm around Poole like he was his lil side piece. And Poole not only allowed it, he snuggled up.

Embarrassing.

:scust:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Light Brights vs the Black Bucks was pretty disgusting to watch.

Refs calling ticky tack T's instead of travels, carries, and arm hooks.

The Bucks were swatting the Dubs weak shyt layups like they were their big brother. Felt like there was 20 blocks.

At one point, Brook Lopez had his arm around Poole like he was his lil side piece. And Poole not only allowed it, he snuggled up.

Embarrassing.

:scust:
Huh? Refs clearly called the game over in the first quarter giving them bucks 13-0 FT advantage… Letting Steph get fouled on 3pt shots and allowing defenders to land in his landing space.. It’s way defenders are going to keep doing it because they know refs not gonna call it for Steph..

Techs, allowing Gannis to travel like 10 times that game and only calling it once on him.. allowing his to hook players on drives..

shyt is pretty egregious at this point in what the refs are doing and it’s blatant

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Huh? Refs clearly called the game over in the first quarter giving them bucks 13-0 FT advantage… Letting Steph get fouled on 3pt shots and allowing defenders to land in his landing space.. It’s way defenders are going to keep doing it because they know refs not gonna call it for Steph..

Techs, allowing Gannis to travel like 10 times that game and only calling it once on him.. allowing his to hook players on drives..

shyt is pretty egregious at this point in what the refs are doing and it’s blatant

I don't disagree with you about the refs. Steph's been disrespected by the zebras his whole career. This year seems especially egregious and now extended to JP and the rest of the team.

I just have a problem with the (lack of) energy the Dubs played with, and overall submissiveness. Looked like they wanted to QUIT in the 3rd quarter, when no team quits against them.

When a team is bigger/taller than you, you have to play FASTER than them. Dubs never got out in transition. Didn't see Dray pushing the rock. Steph wants to be a 2 guard while JP dribbles and stumbles like his legs are rubber bands.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't disagree with you about the refs. Steph's been disrespected by the zebras his whole career. This year seems especially egregious and now extended to JP and the rest of the team.

I just have a problem with the (lack of) energy the Dubs played with, and overall submissiveness. Looked like they wanted to QUIT in the 3rd quarter, when no team quits against them.

When a team is bigger/taller than you, you have to play FASTER than them. Dubs never got out in transition. Didn't see Dray pushing the rock. Steph wants to be a 2 guard while JP dribbles and stumbles like his legs are rubber bands.
It’s hard to get out in transition or get a rthyme when the refs are literally calling you for fouls on everything…

Status
Not open for further replies.