Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
We got lucky the Celtics knocked out the Bucks last year

It's what I said at the time.

It's why I had the Bucks winning the title all season because they were the best team and the Warriors didn't have a roster to beat them. It's the reason why I didn't believe they were contenders. I mean we're now seeing the physical/size difference if both teams were to match up in the Finals last season. It's why I've been pleading for a trade to fix the frontcourt so the team can compete with the likes of the Bucks.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You aren’t serious about Kuminga having a higher ceiling than Poole. He can’t shoot, can’t dribble, and has no IQ. When people say you can play multiple positions, that usually means you can’t play any one particularly well, which is the case with JK.

Too undersized to play big, too unskilled to be a true wing. He will be a decent player in the league but superstar potential? absolutely not. Not even close.

I also see Wiseman getting a lot of blame, when truth be told they couldn’t stop the Nuggets from the opening tip-off. They got whatever they wanted against the starters and the bench.
Remember when @Gil Scott-Heroin said Kuminga had superstar potential. Yikes

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin has zero idea about talent or basketball. Wiseman is the best prospect in this draft period. He’s been NBA ready for 2 years
You are the most clueless, casual poster here.

Wiseman is ready to contribute to any team right now. He’s been ready since high school.
:jbhmm:

Your James Wiseman “is not a good basketball player” take still burning you up?
Warriors couldn’t have used Wiseman at all right :pachaha:
Another poor prediction by @Gil Scott-Heroin, just like when he said (and still says) Wiseman wasn’t any good :mjlol:
The Warriors can’t use Wiseman at all huh @Gil Scott-Heroin? :pachaha:
Look at this guy panicking at 7:30AM :mjlol: because he said Wiseman wasn’t good @Gil Scott-Heroin
Time to tank for Wiseman
He will be taking Looney‘s minutes at some point this season once the organization clears him (the front office is looking quite inept when it comes to this Wiseman injury imo). If the Warriors want ANY chance of winning a title [in 2021-22], Wiseman has to be a part of the group.

A zombie Draymond isn’t gonna get the job done. With that injury and Kerr’s “coaching”, it’s looking like a recipe for a second half meltdown. Don’t worry, help is on the way [in Wiseman].
You can move along now and stop spamming this thread with your disingenuous bullshyt. Nobody wants to read about you telling on yourself for the 1000th time.

:unimpressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.