Hollywood ain't shyt - ‘Star Wars’ Writer Confirms Lando’s Sexual Fluidity In ‘Solo’

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
White Corporate America fear intelligent straight black men. Thats why they only fukk with soft gay nikkas.

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I've been waiting to respond to this all day, My thoughts are as goes. We'll to be frank this shyt is set in like the year 3000 or some shyt. Sexuality wouldn't be viewed in such a manner when motherfukkers can fukk Aliens and whatever. Honestly I'm not mad. Maybe dude is on some space pimp shyt like Shepard from Mass Effect. I get why people would be mad, but I'd be more pissed if the timeline was more current. if that makes sense.

Forgive my geek but this shyt took place “a long time ago in a galaxy far far away”. So....

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I know what y'all saying, but in terms of sleeping with aliens, yeah you'd be something other than straight.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Billy Dee would have fukked Leia if Vader didn't break the deal. Got to make a masculine brother a bytch.

I keep telling you youngbloods abotu the AGENDA but you keep giggling and rolling your eyes

If they faq out SW the franchise is officially dead to me. Won't touch another new product.

:mjlol:you lost for liking that shyt as a grown man anyway

Daps
Reppin
St louis
sick ass crackas.
294qkh1.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Damn they foolin :mjlol:

We all thought Lando was slayin hoes but now we don’t know what kinda tricks he was pullin in cloud city :dame:

Star Wars does it again. First Finn now Lando :mjlol:
According to what nikkas was doing in the 60s this is historically accurate