Hollywood ain't shyt - ‘Star Wars’ Writer Confirms Lando’s Sexual Fluidity In ‘Solo’

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
shyt's at 71% on Rotten Tomatoes right now.

I like Glover so I hope it doesn't flop, I'd like him to get Lando his own solo movie.

Black Nate Grey

Daps
I didnt know lando was space age pimpin i might have to watch it now
The OG Trilogy (Episode IV,V,VI) are masterpieces. Imo, they've aged well. Watch them.

Lando is in Episode V and has a smaller but arguably more crucial role in Episode VI.

Last edited:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Fukk everyone involved in this bullshyt :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Besmirching the reputation of Lando Da Gawd is punishable by hanging from the neck until dead :ufdup:

Burn, Hollywood, Burn :demonic:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This.
Never with the white characters.
Got to keep those straight white relationships on screen intact.

We need forces on our side who have the capital to fight this garbage.

Sweetening black men to make white people feel comfortable. Its abominable really buts its a private enterprise, they can do what they want.

I will definitely not be purchasing Stars Wars anything or watching it period.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Billy Dee would have fukked Leia if Vader didn't break the deal. Got to make a masculine brother a bytch.

I keep telling you youngbloods abotu the AGENDA but you keep giggling and rolling your eyes

If they faq out SW the franchise is officially dead to me. Won't touch another new product.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I've been waiting to respond to this all day, My thoughts are as goes. We'll to be frank this shyt is set in like the year 3000 or some shyt. Sexuality wouldn't be viewed in such a manner when motherfukkers can fukk Aliens and whatever. Honestly I'm not mad. Maybe dude is on some space pimp shyt like Shepard from Mass Effect. I get why people would be mad, but I'd be more pissed if the timeline was more current. if that makes sense.

Black Nate Grey

Daps
I've been waiting to respond to this all day, My thoughts are as goes. We'll to be frank this shyt is set in like the year 3000 or some shyt. Sexuality wouldn't be viewed in such a manner when motherfukkers can fukk Aliens and whatever. Honestly I'm not mad. Maybe dude is on some space pimp shyt like Shepard from Mass Effect. I get why people would be mad, but I'd be more pissed if the timeline was more current. if that makes sense.
The problem is them doing it to an established character. If they made a new pansexual character it would be par for the course. But Lando breh? The smoothest nikka in the galaxy breh? Foul. Retroactively modifying a character's sexual orientation to serve an agenda.