Hollow da don is on I.G pleading for his life. Worried about being killed. Math Hoffa responds.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
This hoe ass nikka really ran off on the plug twice

still hasn't given them their money back

and had the nerve to tell them in his IG caption to "Invest that into building yourself up and bringing out the God in you."
"You can make a brand 10x bigger than LOM with this time, money and energy that has been spent. "

Yeah, maybe they could if you gave back the fukking money you stole. That's $50,000 that they don't have to fund their next clothing line.
The arrogance, lack of accountability and sense of entitlement that Hollow is displaying is astonishing. He earned at least an ass whipping.

What happened to his "tough cousin" from the Math battle? He can't call him to hold him down?
Instead you take to the internet to beg someone / anyone to save you because you were caught being a thief.

Where is the honor in that?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

and had the nerve to tell them in his IG caption to "Invest that into building yourself up and bringing out the God in you."
"You can make a brand 10x bigger than LOM with this time, money and energy that has been spent. "

Yeah, maybe they could if you gave back the fukking money you stole. That's $50,000 that they don't have to fund their next clothing line.
The arrogance, lack of accountability and sense of entitlement that Hollow is displaying is astonishing. He earned at least an ass whipping.

What happened to his "tough cousin" from the Math battle? He can't call him to hold him down?
Instead you take to the internet to beg someone / anyone to save you because you were caught being a thief.

Honest question, where did the 50k figure come from? On his IG Hollow said it was 9,500.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Damn. Shyt is not looking good for Nigel. I got him as the GOAT battle rapper, so I hate to see him go out like this.

However, If it's one thing I hate, it's a thief. Being in the music game myself, I know how it is for nikkas to steal from you. I can't say I feel sorry for him. He should've thought about his son and all that when he was doing grimy shyt.

Also, breh has been racking up massive Ls since the John John scuffle, which was over 5 years ago iirc. If there was ever a nikka who just needed to rap and stay out the way, it was this nikka.

Daps

fukk an ass whipping. You run off on 50k, you’re deserving of something a little more lasting. :mjgrin:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So is Hollow one of the "Lost nikkas' Lux told us about? :jbhmm:

Stand up nikkas don't lean :whew:

LoadedHollow.jpg

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Honest question, where did the 50k figure come from? On his IG Hollow said it was 9,500.

The figure comes from the parties involved.
He didn't dispute that he stole $50,000 when Math said that was what was stolen and brought the lawsuit paperwork to the battle.
The two LOM co-owners were standing right there.
It was posted earlier in this thread it's already time stamped for you breh