Hollow da don is on I.G pleading for his life. Worried about being killed. Math Hoffa responds.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
1:06:18 to about 1:13:00.

Basically Hollow started a clothing line with some street dudes. He got caught skimming off the top for allegedly 50k. I'm guessing he didn't pay and they been on his head.

Math is either laughing at his I.G post or figuring out more ways to buy Hollows debt.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
I can't fukk with Hollow for this. It's like Tekashi 69 all over again.
He is throwing a hail mary in hopes that the feds will save him from karma coming to collect.

He sneak thieved from the men who believed and invested in him and then tried to disappear leaving them holding the bag.
They had to file a lawsuit just to get him to agree to pay back the money he stole.
He then disappeared on them again after they gave him a pass the first time.

He then started an offshoot LOM clothing line and told everyone the "other" LOM (the original one) was a knockoff line to stop them from eating off of the clothing line that they invested into with him.

All of this is his fault because he stole the money. You can't say "I'm not in the streets" leave me alone after you steal $50,000+ from street nikkas.
These guys in their "mid 40's" as he said took their hard earned money (even if it came from the street) and invested into a legit venture with someone that they assumed was a legit businessman.
To steal from men in their mid 40's you have to know that you are impacting their wives and children. You just don't give a fukk.

When the LOM guys tried to do it the legal way, he took it lightly and didn't pay them back what he stole.
Anyone with principles should understand why the investors don't want the money back now are on his head.
He broke their trust, showed his greed and now wants to cry for help when it's time to pay the piper.

Now to fight back in his passive aggressive way he decides to
. implicates them in a murder conspiracy ("they hooking up with people out here in LA to do something bigger to me, that's take my life they want to murder me")
. insinuate that he no longer deals with them because they are involved with selling drugs / illegal activity
. Claims that they are attempting to extort you.

If he doesn't make it right with those LOM guys then he deserves whatever comes his way.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
He then started an offshoot LOM clothing line and told everyone the "other" LOM (the original one) was a knockoff line to stop them from eating off of the clothing line that they invested into with him.

Well there's your answer. Give that fake LOM back to the investors. Do right my guy.

Hollow better pay his debts.

Make himself Chairman Emeritus and get out the way.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Well there's your answer. Give that fake LOM back to the investors. Do right my guy.

I hope that works out but if they don’t want money anymore but his head (for disrespecting them) then he really is fukked. I was going to say maybe he can talk to Geechi but Gotti has his own problems.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I hope that works out but if they don’t want money anymore but his head (for disrespecting them) then he really is fukked. I was going to say maybe he can talk to Geechi but Gotti has his own problems.

If some OGs can step in and get him to sign some papers to make this right, that will be best solution. Hopefully cooler, more money-minded heads with prevail.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
sounds like he needs to pay them people.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Math used this angle in their battle. Even said he bought his debt and was going into business with the guys Hollow stole from.

But now with this Instagram fukkery.

It’s gonna be real rough for him in the Battle game.

He was one of my Goats too :francis: