Hollerin @ a bytch and she brings up her fiancé/husband unnappreciation thread

emac

Rookie
Daps
Man **** these *****es on that ****. This semester I got a Business Federal Taxation class with NOTHING but *****es. I am literally the only guy in class:takedat:

All these sluts wanna do (ghetto ass teacher include) is talk about relationships and ****, But Im cool though, cause it's a class full of *****es:lolbron:

Anyway, the BADDEST ***** in the class, by far, is all on a ***** nuts. She be turning around starting side convos with me, initiating everything. Thursday The class wanted to get a male perspective on some relationship ****, so they was asking me what I look for in a girl. I gave them a brief description, and ol girl was all on my nuts saying she fit the description.

I was like yeah, I got this *****:obama: I even told this ***** she can use my textbook for the weekend to catch up on work cause she doesn't have hers yet. I planned on getting them digits as soon as class ended:shaq:

Mannnnn, right before class was over, she told the teacher she had to leave a little early because her boyfriend/babydaddy had her car and was there to pick her up. *****! I was like boyfriend:wtf:

This ***** is a STRONG 8 too:noah: Needless to say this ***** can't borrow my book anymore:sadbron:

Egads!!!

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
lol i watched my boy do the opposite once while playing wingman a while back. he's talkin to this chick at a bar that was probably drunk off her ass but functioning really well. cool chick, good convo, good sense of humor and she seemed receptive to dude. im talking to her friend whos birthday was that day and hes trying to reel it in and at some point we both look down and notice this big ass ring on her finger. i was about to tell him not to comment because i could tell by his face when he saw it that he was about to fukk things up by commenting on it but it was too late. i sat back and watched like :what: and :lolbron:. her face was :stopitslime: for a hot second when he put her on the spot about it and after that she gets to mentioning how dude works on wall st and all this other shyt like "damn i gotta own up to this shyt now". he figured if she still kept talking while it was out in the open that she was just a smut and he'd have it locked up so he got her a shot and was betting her some shyt about going out to eat if she could drink more than him or some nonsense and she kept pressing how if they ate together it would be as friends as nothing else. all i could do is :pachaha:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Man fukk these bytches on that shyt. This semester I got a Business Federal Taxation class with NOTHING but bytches. I am literally the only guy in class:takedat:

All these sluts wanna do (ghetto ass teacher include) is talk about relationships and shyt, But Im cool though, cause it's a class full of bytches:lolbron:

Anyway, the BADDEST bytch in the class, by far, is all on a nikka nuts. She be turning around starting side convos with me, initiating everything. Thursday The class wanted to get a male perspective on some relationship shyt, so they was asking me what I look for in a girl. I gave them a brief description, and ol girl was all on my nuts saying she fit the description.

I was like yeah, I got this bytch:obama: I even told this bytch she can use my textbook for the weekend to catch up on work cause she doesn't have hers yet. I planned on getting them digits as soon as class ended:shaq:

Mannnnn, right before class was over, she told the teacher she had to leave a little early because her boyfriend/babydaddy had her car and was there to pick her up. nikka! I was like boyfriend:wtf:

This bytch is a STRONG 8 too:noah: Needless to say this bytch can't borrow my book anymore:sadbron:

:childplease:

nikka you's in Apex Technical, Go tell disney all your fukking ducktales.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Had this bad bytch i used to burn with after classes... we both was in relationships but i could never get her to cross that line.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
You aint lying bro, I was about to make a thread about mix signals from married chicks

I'm going thru this now this chick at my job who willingly chose to work to my boring office, so anyway I rarely talk to her before but had a couple of awkward hey's from her. Since coming to my office we become more friendly we talking about the drama we going through at work and she randomly was like give me your number so we could talk about this more, I laugh at her technique she chuckles back then I give it to her, she says make sure you call and use it, she says as long as you aint got no crazy chicks calling me back.

So anyway she starts to call and text more, and we click and I start seeing that she had a lot of potential. Then yesterday she shows up to my office unexpectedly wearing these gray leggings with no underwear at all I could see the puss and cameltoe vividly, anyway while I'm playing it cool we talk we talking about clubbing and random stuff, "she then says she's a freak back in her day, if I didn't show you yet, but you may need to see more", just as I'm about to go for the kill; she mentions "yeah I used to get down before I got married". That shyt pissed me off like none other, I just said oh ok that's whats up, utterly disgusted I switch the convo, I said wish there was somewhere I could chill for lunch, she then takes her lunch and as she leaving said call me if you need me, or is on lunch since I live 5 minutes away, then turns around with obvious fluid by her box and waves by Mike smirking, then says call me and make sure I use your resources, and I smile back, and thats the last we talked.

I know I could get it if I tried, but being a man and having the shoe on the other foot in the past, I can't see myself doing that to someone else girl, let alone their wife, maybe in my prime when I didnt give a shyt, but nowadays the only thing that could turn me off, and strike a cord with me, is a chick straight playing and disregarding her man like that.

Since she told me she's married I have no idea how to play this situation though, part of me feel like I could get it no doubt, but part of me is saying I could be exaggerating and seeing things from my dikk's POV so IDK, I just have to wait til next week and see how things play out

From the outside looking in breh logically don't do it. You work with her witch makes it even worse. Then are you really trying to deal with some dude calling you telling you how much he loves his wife. Or worse.

It does suck when your dikk (pause) makes you do dumb shyt.

I got this chick at work that says she divorced, spends her time alone, and is feelin me. She still wears a wedding ring and she lives like a married bytch. I tried to get at her yesterday and it I still couldn't read if she's DTF. I gotta be careful though cause it's at work so it's like walking through a mine field.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
From the outside looking in breh logically don't do it. You work with her witch makes it even worse. Then are you really trying to deal with some dude calling you telling you how much he loves his wife. Or worse.

It does suck when your dikk (pause) makes you do dumb shyt.

I got this chick at work that says she divorced, spends her time alone, and is feelin me. She still wears a wedding ring and she lives like a married bytch. I tried to get at her yesterday and it I still couldn't read if she's DTF. I gotta be careful though cause it's at work so it's like walking through a mine field.
I made up my mind I'm wasn't gonna do anything with her stop calling and texting, even though she still does, It's gonna happen we around eachother too much, she popped up today with her team for a meeting they could of did anywhere else and they were talking about random stuff, while I'm in the next room like :obama: just chilling and listening and then they talk about going to the club cause it's friday, then she steps near my cubbicle and one of the other chicks was like what you and your hubby got planned for tonight a romantic evening, her face turned and look at me like :usure:, and she said child please, after years thats not romance and pleasure, he couldn't handle her cause she could ride it all night, then she said I'm gone for the day "it's always a pleasure seeing you Mike, see ya Monday", knowing damn well her day is tues, now I'm 100% sure what I must do. Next time we in here alone its on.

Buddy lost big time, but I don't give a fukk.:pachaha:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I hate how they wait until like 5 minutes in to bring in their bf/husband.

Even moreso when they put off for like weeks until revealing they have a bf/husband.

Don't even give me your number if you have a man already :wtf:

Hate that shyt . Called a shorty I met a while back and her dude answered saying that she's going through some things:wtf::damn: