Hollerin @ a bytch and she brings up her fiancé/husband unnappreciation thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its the way they just sliiiiiiiip it in there and we gotta act like it aint a blow to us :noah:

they know what they doing. that is why i dont even try to rekindle with exes or past flings unless they come forward

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
it's like this, I see a lot of women want to step up to the plate and be like how only men used to be. I think if you're flirting with a woman who flaunts her marriage but still gives a lot of play, she's just making it known what the protocol is. she's not looking for an open, non discrete relationship. it might just be fukk and go. but you could risk the mistake of trying to get with her and she was just doing it for attention. I'd say bounce. she's already out her mind and got no self control or underlying loyalty. she'd cheat on her man imagine how she could sell you out. if you're not smart you'll trapped up in something you don't want

if the bytch brings up her man she dont like you and you should attempt to holler at another bytch

really the best advice.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
if the bytch brings up her man she dont like you and you should attempt to holler at another bytch

Not necessarily true, most girls thee days are just like men and are content with just fukking without everyday relationship drama, it depends on how/when the boyfriend or husband comes into the conversation.

A real woman would bring this up fast drawing their line and then you should fall back, if it takes time for her to tell you things obviously aint good at home, and she obviously feels you but don't want to run you off, and she's laying the foundation down so you could know what you are getting yourself into just in case things pop off..........

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not necessarily true, most girls thee days are just like men and are content with just fukking without everyday relationship drama, it depends on how/when the boyfriend or husband comes into the conversation.

A real woman would bring this up fast drawing their line and then you should fall back, if it takes time for her to tell you things obviously aint good at home, and she obviously feels you but don't want to run you off, and she's laying the foundation down so you could know what you are getting yourself into just in case things pop off..........

Could be that she's just doing it for pure attention and wants to check "if she still got it." Especially if she's talking about "...back in her day..." If she been with dude for more than a minute, that's more than enough reason for her to measure herself up to where she might be at physically.

Daniels

Lieutenant
Daps
This shyt actually happened to me yesterday. A nikka was like :obama: cause everything seemed sewn up. Chick was talking about letting me come to the crib and everything, and then drops the "by the way, I might not answer the phone next week because i'm getting married". A nikka was like :noah::what::rudy::snoop::to:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
This shyt actually happened to me yesterday. A nikka was like :obama: cause everything seemed sewn up. Chick was talking about letting me come to the crib and everything, and then drops the "by the way, I might not answer the phone next week because i'm getting married". A nikka was like :noah::what::rudy::snoop::to:

:laff: I don't get this shyt!!!!

Matter fact after I made this thread today this shyt happened to me

This bytch that's been on my dikk all semester, she hangin around a nikka after class tryna chop it up, I wuz actually turned off cuz she on my dikk too hard, anyway she wuz talkin bout she moved earlier and she gots to drive real far to campus, so since she hangin around with me after class I ax this bytch " so why did you move?" this bytch says "oh cuz I just got married and he lives over there" I'm like :wtf:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man fukk these bytches on that shyt. This semester I got a Business Federal Taxation class with NOTHING but bytches. I am literally the only guy in class:takedat:

All these sluts wanna do (ghetto ass teacher include) is talk about relationships and shyt, But Im cool though, cause it's a class full of bytches:lolbron:

Anyway, the BADDEST bytch in the class, by far, is all on a nikka nuts. She be turning around starting side convos with me, initiating everything. Thursday The class wanted to get a male perspective on some relationship shyt, so they was asking me what I look for in a girl. I gave them a brief description, and ol girl was all on my nuts saying she fit the description.

I was like yeah, I got this bytch:obama: I even told this bytch she can use my textbook for the weekend to catch up on work cause she doesn't have hers yet. I planned on getting them digits as soon as class ended:shaq:

Mannnnn, right before class was over, she told the teacher she had to leave a little early because her boyfriend/babydaddy had her car and was there to pick her up. nikka! I was like boyfriend:wtf:

This bytch is a STRONG 8 too:noah: Needless to say this bytch can't borrow my book anymore:sadbron:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
Man fukk these bytches on that shyt. This semester I got a Business Federal Taxation class with NOTHING but bytches. I am literally the only guy in class:takedat:

All these sluts wanna do (ghetto ass teacher include) is talk about relationships and shyt, But Im cool though, cause it's a class full of bytches:lolbron:

Anyway, the BADDEST bytch in the class, by far, is all on a nikka nuts. She be turning around starting side convos with me, initiating everything. Thursday The class wanted to get a male perspective on some relationship shyt, so they was asking me what I look for in a girl. I gave them a brief description, and ol girl was all on my nuts saying she fit the description.

I was like yeah, I got this bytch:obama: I even told this bytch she can use my textbook for the weekend to catch up on work cause she doesn't have hers yet. I planned on getting them digits as soon as class ended:shaq:

Mannnnn, right before class was over, she told the teacher she had to leave a little early because her boyfriend/babydaddy had her car and was there to pick her up. nikka! I was like boyfriend:wtf:

This bytch is a STRONG 8 too:noah: Needless to say this bytch can't borrow my book anymore:sadbron:

:usure: sound like u wuz gettin used so she could borrow yo book :shaq: