Hollerin @ a bytch and she brings up her fiancé/husband unnappreciation thread

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
You be choppin it up with a broad and she real receptive, u thinkin u got it locked in and about 5 min into tha convo she bring up "oh really? well my fiancé....." u gotta hide tha :sadbron: face and u end up standin there like :sadcam:

Why do bytches have to bring this up in a convo :noah:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
Nah I ain't stickin around like that

I'm talkin bout random bytches out and about

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You be choppin it up with a broad and she real receptive, u thinkin u got it locked in and about 5 min into tha convo she bring up "oh really? well my fiancé....." u gotta hide tha :sadbron: face do u end up standin there like :sadcam:

You aint lying bro, I was about to make a thread about mix signals from married chicks

I'm going thru this now this chick at my job who willingly chose to work to my boring office, so anyway I rarely talk to her before but had a couple of awkward hey's from her. Since coming to my office we become more friendly we talking about the drama we going through at work and she randomly was like give me your number so we could talk about this more, I laugh at her technique she chuckles back then I give it to her, she says make sure you call and use it, she says as long as you aint got no crazy chicks calling me back.

So anyway she starts to call and text more, and we click and I start seeing that she had a lot of potential. Then yesterday she shows up to my office unexpectedly wearing these gray leggings with no underwear at all I could see the puss and cameltoe vividly, anyway while I'm playing it cool we talk we talking about clubbing and random stuff, "she then says she's a freak back in her day, if I didn't show you yet, but you may need to see more", just as I'm about to go for the kill; she mentions "yeah I used to get down before I got married". That shyt pissed me off like none other, I just said oh ok that's whats up, utterly disgusted I switch the convo, I said wish there was somewhere I could chill for lunch, she then takes her lunch and as she leaving said call me if you need me, or is on lunch since I live 5 minutes away, then turns around with obvious fluid by her box and waves by Mike smirking, then says call me and make sure I use your resources, and I smile back, and thats the last we talked.

I know I could get it if I tried, but being a man and having the shoe on the other foot in the past, I can't see myself doing that to someone else girl, let alone their wife, maybe in my prime when I didnt give a shyt, but nowadays the only thing that could turn me off, and strike a cord with me, is a chick straight playing and disregarding her man like that.

Since she told me she's married I have no idea how to play this situation though, part of me feel like I could get it no doubt, but part of me is saying I could be exaggerating and seeing things from my dikk's POV so IDK, I just have to wait til next week and see how things play out

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aint lying bro, I was about to make a thread about mix signals from married chicks

I'm going thru this now this chick at my job who willingly chose to work to my boring office, so anyway I rarely talk to her before but had a couple of awkward hey's from her. Since coming to my office we become more friendly we talking about the drama we going through at work and she randomly was like give me your number so we could talk about this more, I laugh at her technique she chuckles back then I give it to her, she says make sure you call and use it, she says as long as you aint got no crazy chicks calling me back.

So anyway she starts to call and text more, and we click and I start seeing that she had a lot of potential. Then yesterday she shows up to my office unexpectedly wearing these gray leggings with no underwear at all I could see the puss and cameltoe vividly, anyway while I'm playing it cool we talk we talking about clubbing and random stuff, "she then says she's a freak back in her day, if I didn't show you yet, but you may need to see more", just as I'm about to go for the kill; she mentions "yeah I used to get down before I got married". That shyt pissed me off like none other, I just said oh ok that's whats up, utterly disgusted I switch the convo, I said wish there was somewhere I could chill for lunch, she then takes her lunch and as she leaving said call me if you need me, or is on lunch since I live 5 minutes away, then turns around with obvious fluid by her box and waves by Mike smirking, then says call me and make sure I use your resources, and I smile back, and thats the last we talked.

I know I could get it if I tried, but being a man and having the shoe on the other foot in the past, I can't see myself doing that to someone else girl, let alone their wife, maybe in my prime when I didnt give a shyt, but nowadays the only thing that could turn me off, and strike a cord with me, is a chick straight playing and disregarding her man like that.

Since she told me she's married I have no idea how to play this situation though, part of me feel like I could get it no doubt, but part of me is saying I could be exaggerating and seeing things from my dikk's POV so IDK, I just have to wait til next week and see how things play out

Any pics?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I hate how they wait until like 5 minutes in to bring in their bf/husband.

Even moreso when they put off for like weeks until revealing they have a bf/husband.

Don't even give me your number if you have a man already :wtf:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You be choppin it up with a broad and she real receptive, u thinkin u got it locked in and about 5 min into tha convo she bring up "oh really? well my fiancé....." u gotta hide tha :sadbron: face and u end up standin there like :sadcam:

I love that because i do not want her if she is single, i love to break up happy homes.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea, you need to fukk.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yea, you need to fukk.

I will eventually, it just will take longer than usual, because she's married, and I got a girl, so I cant be making quick decisions, that could end up biting me on both ends, Why can't shyt like this happen when I'm single though, the story of my life

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this happened to me in the worst way. then we go to the bar and shes flirtin, so i was thinkin she wasn't happy with her man and then 2 months later they get engaged :sadbron: shes a perfect 9 brehs

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL

Tell her this
i-hope-the-girls-notice-my-new-scarf_o_148574.jpg