Hold Up...Roster Updates Are Locked Behind Xbox Gold Paywall too?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:yeshrug:

All I know is the fee I pay for my gold subscription is giving me a premium online service made better with cloud computing (:blessed:) and dedicated servers, along with access to a ton of premium features and apps. If I was y'all, I wouldn't be questioning xbox related details that shouldn't even matter to you at all, and worry about the fact you will be paying the same amount for what? Basic online multiplayer, and discounted games you probably don't care about?
Wow, unlimited storage, 600% computing boost, dedicated servers...Is there anything the cloud cant to? If I didnt know any better Id say it almost seems like catch-all magic trick that covers every aspect Microsoft needs help with
gMEWkT2.png

Btw, I often see Xbots repeat how the cloud guarantees dedicated servers for every game, can you link me to this exciting announcement from Microsoft?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:stopitslime: Man I know your life is all peachy in PC world but why do you guys always feel the need to tell us how great it is?

It's like you're convincing yourselves more than us. It's fine if you wanna spend 4/500 on an entire computer strictly for gaming, build it and then when you want to game turn it on but wtf is wrong with consoles? I bought a PS3 for about £150, been playing all the latest titles online for free whilst being able to stream Netflix and having it as a general entertainment hub in my living room all whilst you surfed Scan trying to find the best graphics card to make your titles look the best. Sure you have better graphics but not every one is a hardcore gaming fanatic enough to buy a PC specifically for gaming.

You enjoy playing Heavy Rain? How about MGS4 you enjoy that breh? Surely you have an opinion about the last of us? Or the uncharted series? What did you think about God of War?

:heh: But I'm the idiot right? Because you get better graphical performance over exclusives.
I own a PS3. Please hang up and try again

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Lmao. I'm just saying man...i can't stress myself over another situation. If he can't afford silver, that's unfortunate. If he refuses to pay for gold, that's fine...i'll enjoy the benefits of having it.

:yeshrug:

What about kids/teenagers.. college students with no job... people without access to a quality isp provider??They just have to deal with it right?? :skip:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Wow, unlimited storage, 600% computing boost, dedicated servers...Is there anything the cloud cant to? If I didnt know any better Id say it almost seems like catch-all magic trick that covers every aspect Microsoft needs help with
gMEWkT2.png

Btw, I often see Xbots repeat how the cloud guarantees dedicated servers for every game, can you link me to this exciting announcement from Microsoft?
Wait, did they actually say that?

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, all your game saves to your pins, everything...Supposedly you can sign into any X1 and it will appear as yours does at home dont have to worry about memory cards anymore

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yeah, all your game saves to your pins, everything...Supposedly you can sign into any X1 and it will appear as yours does at home dont have to worry about memory cards anymore
Game saves I understand as they are relatively small in file size, but it can't be much more than that. Microsoft is not about go to full google on everyone and offer unlimited for everything.

When I think of unlimited storage I was assuming pictures, gameplay videos you recorded so you can stream and everything else. If they do offer that...then thats huge.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Not really, they've alluded to possibilities but havent come out and confirmed anything...same as the dedicated server issue. Which is weird because if all that stuff was true itd be big news like you said. Youd think theyd be yelling it from the rooftops. Instead theyve just kind of pled the 5th and let the Xbots get their hopes up based on wishful thinking and one line in a magazine article from May.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Its like the consoles are basically ignoring how steam became the GOAT
Son straight up im just sittin back and watchin all the bullshyt...I basically just upgraded my whole PC from top to bottom...imma wait till AMD releases they new cards n prolly coppin one of those...still contemplating my PS4 pre order..I'm most likely gonna keep it cause Sony comes thru wit the exclusives...

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Game saves I understand as they are relatively small in file size, but it can't be much more than that. Microsoft is not about go to full google on everyone and offer unlimited for everything.

When I think of unlimited storage I was assuming pictures, gameplay videos you recorded so you can stream and everything else. If they do offer that...then thats huge.
I think game screen cap pics, i doubt just any pic, i think it will be unlimited, but the are going to let you just upload anything, well i guess that is a limit idk I didnt read too much into it:yeshrug:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
gMEWkT2.png

:why: what the fukk does the cloud have to do with dedicated servers? do you know what either of those even are or how they work?

Look at Playstanleys y'all :russ:

you sounding like the guy who said "when has anyone ever played a game and thought 'we could use better AI processing right about now'"

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
posted a link a few posts up
Xbox Live offers Xbox One unlimited storage space in the cloud for all Xbox Live members to store numerous types of Xbox Live content, including your profile, games, Achievements and entertainment. This content is stored and saved in the cloud so you can automatically access it anywhere, anytime, no matter where you are.

unlimited everything breh, and fyi, xbla and retail games fall into the same category now

gMEWkT2.png

http://www.examiner.com/article/xbo...-all-have-dedicated-servers-up-to-128-players :yeshrug:
All your downloaded and installed games and achievements are synced to the cloud and can be accessed and played without interruption on any Xbox One you sign in to; stable, dedicated servers for every multiplayer game rather than the notoriously fragile practice of hosting matches on one participant’s console
its been confirmed that COD, notorious for having peer to peer connections on consoles, is using MS' dedicated servers in case you haven't heard. Developers can still use their own shyt, but why would they? :ld:

can't upload "installed" retail games from discs anymore after the whole drm situation