Hold Up...Roster Updates Are Locked Behind Xbox Gold Paywall too?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
-roster updates
-Netflix (pay twice, brehs)
-the incredible tvguide
-ALL CLOUD SERVICES
-basic human decency

All locked away from Lil Johhny in Maine behind a facist paywall
Ke69zCw.png

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ps will be the same way tho, cause the only way to update the game is to go inside the online interface, and without ps+(for ps4) and xbox gold u cant access it cause u wont be able to access they servers

if ea wanted to they could just do it like 2k and release the update as soon as u come on the game and just update that way, the same way they do patches

Rekkec00n make the same threads daily

And I dont give a shyt about the struggle of nikkaz who dont have live, shyt dont effect me

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Its like the consoles are basically ignoring how steam became the GOAT

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its like the consoles are basically ignoring how steam became the GOAT

:stopitslime: Man I know your life is all peachy in PC world but why do you guys always feel the need to tell us how great it is?

It's like you're convincing yourselves more than us. It's fine if you wanna spend 4/500 on an entire computer strictly for gaming, build it and then when you want to game turn it on but wtf is wrong with consoles? I bought a PS3 for about £150, been playing all the latest titles online for free whilst being able to stream Netflix and having it as a general entertainment hub in my living room all whilst you surfed Scan trying to find the best graphics card to make your titles look the best. Sure you have better graphics but not every one is a hardcore gaming fanatic enough to buy a PC specifically for gaming.

You enjoy playing Heavy Rain? How about MGS4 you enjoy that breh? Surely you have an opinion about the last of us? Or the uncharted series? What did you think about God of War?

:heh: But I'm the idiot right? Because you get better graphical performance over exclusives.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ps will be the same way tho, cause the only way to update the game is to go inside the online interface, and without ps+(for ps4) and xbox gold u cant access it cause u wont be able to access they servers

if ea wanted to they could just do it like 2k and release the update as soon as u come on the game and just update that way, the same way they do patches

Rekkec00n make the same threads daily

And I dont give a shyt about the struggle of nikkaz who dont have live, shyt dont effect me
The only thing you have to pay for is online multiplayer :what:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The only thing you have to pay for is online multiplayer :what:
do u play madden or what, if not u dont know wtf u talkin bout, unless u have gold or next gen ps+ u wont be able to access the ea servers, and the way ea has it set up if you cant access they servers u cant get the update, so unless they change up the way they set the game up, people without ps+ wont be able to get a update

and wit 2k as soon as u enter the game they dont need u to access they servers they just go wit they nba everyday stuff

:wow: ps stans dont know shyt bout online gaming, one of them asked why is dedicated servers so good and the other can understand basic shyt

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
all caps, all wrong :ld:
http://www.justpushstart.com/2013/07/xbox-one-offers-unlimited-hard-drive-space-via-the-cloud/

roster updates, just download and save it to a usb key and upload it :yeshrug:
http://m.itworld.com/personal-tech/...live-gold-only?mm_ref=https://www.google.com/

No Skype
No Internet explorer
No DVR capabilities

If Microsoft isnt willing to grant DVR storage to those lowly, ungrateful Silver Serfers :youngsabo:, why would they happily give them unlimited storage for everything else? :usure:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
http://m.itworld.com/personal-tech/368251/xbox-one-game-dvr-limitations-720p-and-xbox-live-gold-only?mm_ref=https://www.google.com/

No Skypeasi
No Internet explorer
No DVR capabilities

If Microsoft isnt willing to grant DVR storage to those lowly, ungrateful Silver Serfers :youngsabo:, why would they happily give them unlimited storage for everything else? :usure:
:yeshrug:

All I know is the fee I pay for my gold subscription is giving me a premium online service made better with cloud computing (:blessed:) and dedicated servers, along with access to a ton of premium features and apps. If I was y'all, I wouldn't be questioning xbox related details that shouldn't even matter to you at all, and worry about the fact you will be paying the same amount for what? Basic online multiplayer, and discounted games you probably don't care about?

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
silver nikkaz can't even get roster updates???? you fukkin serious bruh?

:what:

What kind of fukkery is this?
What games? I know it was like that on madden until about 3-4 years ago, reason being is in order to get to the update section, you had to go to the online part which required gold to access, but they moved it, and if a game requires it still, then its the Devs fault and they should be contacted because of the placement of the roster update.