Hold Up...Roster Updates Are Locked Behind Xbox Gold Paywall too?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
silver nikkaz can't even get roster updates???? you fukkin serious bruh?

:what:

What kind of fukkery is this?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
how many nikkas do you know with xbl that don't have gold? there are also simple ways of updating rosters without gold. Again...how many nikkas you know with an xbox that don't have gold?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
how many nikkas do you know with xbl that don't have gold? there are also simple ways of updating rosters without gold. Again...how many nikkas you know with an xbox that don't have gold?
Half my nikkas with Xbox don't pay for gold anymore. They'll cop a 2-3 day pass before anything else.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

there were millions without Gold. 70% of xbox customers are gold suscribers, not 100 percent fam.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
there were millions without Gold. 70% of xbox customers are gold suscribers, not 100 percent fam.

Never said it was 100%. I'm asking you about the ppl you know with a 360..how much of em have gold? how many nikkas on the coli with an xbox don't have gold? how many times have you seen a thread saying "i don't have gold...help me get 2k rosters please"

Half my nikkas with Xbox don't pay for gold anymore. They'll cop a 2-3 day pass before anything else.

good for them

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Never said it was 100%. I'm asking you about the ppl you know with a 360..how much of em have gold? how many nikkas on the coli with an xbox don't have gold? how many times have you seen a thread saying "i don't have gold...help me get 2k rosters please"

good for them

Jesus Christ, what an idiotic way to dance around the facts..."b b b bu but how many nikkas YOU know don't have gold?" :heh: i swear you nikkas live in some retarded ass bubble, i never seen a thread on people looking for 2k roster workarounds so that means most nikka got gold, huuurrrr durrrrrr. From you logic; that 2k ps3 thread is so deep that most people play 2k on ps3 right? :troll:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Jesus Christ, what an idiotic way to dance around the facts..."b b b bu but how many nikkas YOU know don't have gold?" :heh: i swear you nikkas live in some retarded ass bubble, i never seen a thread on people looking for 2k roster workarounds so that means most nikka got gold, huuurrrr durrrrrr. From you logic; that 2k ps3 thread is so deep that most people play 2k on ps3 right? :troll:

cool

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
you should try getting a better job so a few bucks a month isn't an issue for you.

work harder bro.

Here we go.... :cape:

Principle not price.

nikkaz gonna charge yall 5 bucks a month to turn a system on and you'll be like, I'M A BOSS!!! :beli: