Hold up!!!!Did Topaz come out of the closet, is he gay????

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's probably not even really gay. He's just some lame cornball troll looking for attention.

Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if this wasn't even really him. He seems WAY too agreeable to the be the Topaz from SOHH.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Paz daddy is one of the realest and most respectable dudes that post here. took a lot to admit that on a forum full of wolves.

• Dap
Reactions: Guv

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Knowing that he's a fakkit makes him extra annoying now.

I don't see how you wouldn't have known he's a fakkit just from the way he posts

Everything he types is a fukking master thesis, and it's not like he posts anything of substance either :scusthov:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I don't see how you wouldn't have known he's a fakkit just from the way he posts

Everything he types is a fukking master thesis, and it's not like he posts anything of substance either :scusthov:

That fakkit been on ignore. He was tolerable and a joke back in the SOHH days. Now he' s just annoying fakkit bytch. I don't have anything against gay people but I hate fakkits.

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
His cat dying REALLY fukked him up

wait is that the same thread on:hamster: where the nikka talked about his cat dying and before his cat died he feed him a piece of bologna

and nikkas was killing him for feeling his cat lunch meat instead of trying to save him

that was the thread that made me sign up, straight :russ: for pages

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
wait is that the same thread on:hamster: where the nikka talked about his cat dying and before his cat died he feed him a piece of bologna

and nikkas was killing him for feeling his cat lunch meat instead of trying to save him

that thread was hilarious

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Spiced ham breh :dead:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Pretty sure that was Mic Soloist

And yeah, if Topaz is gay its not really surprising. Dude was a late virgin, always seemed edgy, emotional, extra sensitive and insecure. Not that those are traits of gay people but rather those of someone with some large internal conflict, as he clearly was going through.

Anyway I :salute: him for coming clean with himself. I like how this is a huge deal, homosexuality is like the final frontier on sohh/the-coli lol. Mathematically there are def others :yeshrug: whatever

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Pretty sure that was Mic Soloist

And yeah, if Topaz is gay its not really surprising. Dude was a late virgin, always seemed edgy, emotional, extra sensitive and insecure. Not that those are traits of gay people but rather those of someone with some large internal conflict, as he clearly was going through.

Anyway I :salute: him for coming clean with himself. I like how this is a huge deal, homosexuality is like the final frontier on sohh/the-coli lol. Mathematically there are def others :yeshrug: whatever

Either topez, woggle, or mic soloist