A former coworker of my girl randomly called her crying last week…went thru her husbands phone and found out he is gay

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
yf8umc.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the chick is actually cute…lil slim Mexican chick resembles Selenas when she dresses up…now him and her have EIGHT KIDS

She goes thru his phone and finds bussy :dame: convos of him talking to nikkas :dame: gay apps :dame:

They’ve been married over 10 years…now as she started telling my girl, he hasn’t really been intimate with her in the last few years…would tell her he’s not in the mood n shyt…she said he hasn’t ate her crotch in several years

When she brought it to his attention, he said he wanted to say with her (assuming for the sake of the kids) and she drew up dem divorce papers

So the nikka is still living there since he pays all the bills, he only has been coming there to sleep…she said she tried to talk to him, and I guess since his secret is out, she said he’s acting extra zesty n shyt

I even met this mf once, sold them bud a cpl times…smmmfh
giphy.webp

but why post this story here?

what are we to add to this?

:unimpressed:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the chick is actually cute…lil slim Mexican chick resembles Selenas when she dresses up…now him and her have EIGHT KIDS

She goes thru his phone and finds bussy :dame: convos of him talking to nikkas :dame: gay apps :dame:

They’ve been married over 10 years…now as she started telling my girl, he hasn’t really been intimate with her in the last few years…would tell her he’s not in the mood n shyt…she said he hasn’t ate her crotch in several years

When she brought it to his attention, he said he wanted to say with her (assuming for the sake of the kids) and she drew up dem divorce papers

So the nikka is still living there since he pays all the bills, he only has been coming there to sleep…she said she tried to talk to him, and I guess since his secret is out, she said he’s acting extra zesty n shyt

I even met this mf once, sold them bud a cpl times…smmmfh
Sound like it’s time to switch up the product :patrice:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
:dead: Nah imagine you’re having a great day, come home neglect ya bytch and fall asleep dreaming about your outside relationship, then wake up to her with your phone her in hand yelling and crying :ohlawd: and it’s gay shyt damn

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
10 years 8 kids huh.. she need to stay where she at.. let him be your world. Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to trust a woman that cuffs a gay man. I dated a girl like that back in the day.. just seems reckless to me