Hold Up: A black woman was on George Zimmerman's defense team?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:what:

:mindblown:

I don't know if this has been posted yet but, what the hell? :what: She said that she knows that GZ is not a racist and this broad worked this case for free.

Last edited by a moderator:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i saw that she also said he isnt racist lol..just doing her thing by any means to get her foot in the door, whether it means defending black, white etc just to get the green.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She said she did it to get some experience what better way to do it than to work on the biggest case in America?

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
She will definitely find work after this case

She was making power moves for her career

That legal life

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yeah i saw that she also said he isnt racist lol..just doing her thing by any means to get her foot in the door, whether it means defending black, white etc just to get the green.

I hate to be THAT guy...but Zimmerman's dated black women before and definitely has looked out for poor black people in his past.

he's just a dikk of a person.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:manny:

i see nothing wrong.she explain everything i needed to hear and good for her

but the same people complaining will be the same people saying look at zimmerman attorney's all white, why there's no black people on his team.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys think this is a coincidence? The defense knew what they were doing. They wanted a black woman on the team just so they could try to push the point that George wasn't racist.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys think this is i an coincidence? The defense knew what they were doing. They wanted a black woman on the team just so they could try to push the point that George wasn't racist.
this
It wasn't like she was doing anything important. :rudy:

:rudy: yes she was, see the above quote. she was put there for a reason. she is either dumb or has no conscience, either way, she :ufdup: by letting them use her. and people talk about rachel jeantel setting black people black.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:what:

Black Woman On Zimmerman Defense Team Gets Her 15 Minutes Of Fame In Trayvon Martin Case - YouTube

:mindblown:

I don't know if this has been posted yet but, what the hell? :what: She sas that she knows that GZ is not a racist and this broad worked this case for free.

Black cops were present during beating of Rodney king

Black cop was present when those cats got executed in NO during the riots

Black nikkaz was snitchin' on slave revolutions.

Why does this surprise you? :manny: GZ calls TM a "fukkin' c00n" on tape yet he's not racist :troll: The saddest thing of all is that TM could have been her brother.