Hold the Dark (Jeremy Saulnier Psychological thriller w/Jeffrey Wright & Alex Skaargard)-on Netflix

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I liked the movie even tho I feel like they left the ending too vague and unresolved; it made a bit more sense after I read some of the explanations but they could've tied it together better instead of giving us that No Country ending

e001

Superstar
Daps
I just watched this a few hours ago and I have no idea about what was this movie about. It just feels like none of the incidents have a connection.

I had watched "Mother!" some time ago and felt really stupid because I couldn't understand shyt, then I started reading about it and that movie turned out to be one of the most mind-blowing shyt I had ever watched, I'll have to read about this one before saying it was trash and a waste of time.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Quarratine got me bored off my mind on Netflix, so I checked this film out....

Annnnnnd I was actually with it for 80% of the movie...

....but what the fukk was that 3rd act? :mjtf:

Like from the 2nd the plane landed on the ice, on through the end credits... it's like they realized they didn't have a twist or swerve or even an explanation of why any of this was happening. Jesus fukkin Christ whatva botched job