Hold Me Back Isn't A Banger?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dawg dont even waste ur time half these dudes listened to this song once or never really listened at all.

Beat bangs, lyrics on point, and it fits the theme of the album. What else these clowns want u to explain is beyond me

dudes on this forum stretch real far in their hate for ross. like you said, shyt isn't even worth responding to. nikkas living in their own fantasies. i think a lot of nikkas are jealous of ross. if you really look at his grind, that nikka paid his dues, but a lot of people think he's a CO and a phony who made his bread by telling lies. nikkas stretch their arms to mars to find one reason not to like ross.

Mr. Bytes

yup
Daps
Reppin
originally from the 'ville
the thing is, it's not even a "bad" song per se... the beat is nice and i like the flow on the second verse. And the theme does fit the album pretty well. :yeshrug:

But the reason i don't play the song that much is because the sound is kinda played out... I mean there are at so many other songs from MMG that sound similar that I used to bump, and eventually i just get tired :beli:

that being said, i'm sure if I let it breathe for a bit and i come back to it i won't mind it as much

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Sounds like a million other Maybach music Lex Luger type shyt. Too generic. Decent lyrics tho, but nothing special. Ross needs to move past these type of tracks, its getting really boring.

TheOldBull

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Song is average at best like the rest of his singles. Why you think it takes 9 months for him to ever hit Gold?

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like a million other Maybach music Lex Luger type shyt. Too generic. Decent lyrics tho, but nothing special. Ross needs to move past these type of tracks, its getting really boring.

:ohhh: you must not have listened to his first 4 albums

or did you listen to the singles and skim through them :wtf:

Song is average at best like the rest of his singles. Why you think it takes 9 months for him to ever hit Gold?

50 can't get a release date and won't ever go Gold again :snoop:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:ohhh: you must not have listened to his first 4 albums

or did you listen to the singles and skim through them :wtf:

50 can't get a release date and won't ever go Gold again :snoop:

:stopitslime: What the first 4 albums gotta do with shyt? Ross camp, and the South as a whole, got a million and one tracks that sound like this shyt. Time to move on. The sound is starting to get dated, very quick.

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: What the first 4 albums gotta do with shyt? Ross camp, and the South as a whole, got a million and one tracks that sound like this shyt. Time to move on. The sound is starting to get dated, very quick.

:myman: Your agenda

So now the south sounds like shyt as a whole. Yeah ok cracker, get the fukk out the thread. :laugh:

Thats why 50 being brought out on stage by YMCMB nikkas now :scusthov:

I mean literally bringing his sorry pathetic ass out on stage for 1 song. Maybe your the one that needs to move on :lolbron:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:myman: Your agenda

So now the south sounds like shyt as a whole. Yeah ok cracker, get the fukk out the thread. :laugh:

Thats why 50 being brought out on stage by YMCMB nikkas now :scusthov:

I mean literally bringing his sorry pathetic ass out on stage for 1 song. Maybe your the one that needs to move on :lolbron:

:what: Huh??? Either you retarded, dumb or quite possibly both. Where did I say that the South sounds like shyt as a whole? And what the fukk 50 got to do with anything?

Superstar
Daps
:what: Huh??? Either you retarded, dumb or quite possibly both. Where did I say that the South sounds like shyt as a whole? And what the fukk 50 got to do with anything?

huh...

Do you just listen to his singles? His first four albums don't sound like Lex Luger this or Lex Luger that. You implied that he needs to change his sound saying everything sounds the same.

Obviously you don't listen to Rick Ross if you have that opinion.

You claimed that south as a whole has a bunch of music that sounds like this. :shaw: What are you implying? Lets be real, Curren$y & Krit's music sounds nothing like this. T.I. & 2 Chainz music sounds nothing like this

The 50 reference wasn't for you. My fault

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
huh...

Do you just listen to his singles? His first four albums don't sound like Lex Luger this or Lex Luger that. You implied that he needs to change his sound saying everything sounds the same.

Obviously you don't listen to Rick Ross if you have that opinion.

You claimed that south as a whole has a bunch of music that sounds like this. :shaw: What are you implying? Lets be real, Curren$y & Krit's music sounds nothing like this. T.I. & 2 Chainz music sounds nothing like this

The 50 reference wasn't for you. My fault

That sound is becoming dated and boring. "Hold Me Back" is a perfect example. Stop riding this nikka Ross dikk so hard.

Superstar
Daps
That sound is becoming dated and boring. "Hold Me Back" is a perfect example. Stop riding this nikka Ross dikk so hard.

:huhldup: there it is again?

Agenda? The whole south doesn't sound like that :laugh:

The sound? I haven't heard his album yet but even when you listen to his 3 singles off the album they don't sound the same :manny:

Your opinion is a perfect example of skimming through music

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:huhldup: there it is again?

Agenda? The whole south doesn't sound like that :laugh:

The sound? I haven't heard his album yet but even when you listen to his 3 singles off the album they don't sound the same :manny:

Your opinion is a perfect example of skimming through music

First off, the thread is about the track "Hold Me Back" not the whole God Forgives album. I gave my opinion on THAT particular track. I believe that sound is becoming very "ehhh". Second, where did I say that the whole South sounds like that? Quote it. I think your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking breh.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
tumblr_m3rs8goZ6R1qhdp90o1_500.gif

fukk these mf nerds and cacs up here bruh Rozay got another street anthem

beat knocks in the whip, his verses gone match good as hell to the visuals of New Orleans :ohmy: and the hook catchy as shyt too. This song gone take over the clubs gone have nikkas/bytches repeating the hook :yes: