Hold Me Back Isn't A Banger?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This is coming from a nikka whose a Ross fan. Hold Me Back is trash. The shyt is just a rehash of acting up which is a waaaaay better song. Actin Up bangs, hold me back sounds like Ross heard acting up and tried to imitate it

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
it's a banger o..it will shut de club down o..it is a hood neega hood rat anthem o..hard beat motivational hook o

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:no: The song is just "meh"

And for the peiople who said this song is a "banger" please explain what makes this song dope, different, or special?

the story, first and foremost. he's talking about his come up, the challenges he faced, and how he surmounted them. the lyrics are complemented by a cold ass beat that knocks on any system. that's what makes it a banger, imo.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
the story, first and foremost. he's talking about his come up, the challenges he faced, and how he surmounted them. the lyrics are complemented by a cold ass beat knocks on any system. that's what makes it a banger, imo.

dawg dont even waste ur time half these dudes listened to this song once or never really listened at all.

Beat bangs, lyrics on point, and it fits the theme of the album. What else these clowns want u to explain is beyond me

10:31

Superstar
Daps
LOL, let these nikkas tell it mane?

You guys should start a thread titled your fav Ross album & Why thread and watch half the new Ross fans/critics expose themselves trying to articulate why they like his music

1. you didn't like any of his music the last few years, so watching you go back and give it props is going to be interesting

2.Your agenda is clear, you expose yourself as a ross hater. IE you hate all of his music and you hate this