Hold all the fukks all the way up, Sohh Tekken 7 doesn't have Lei-Wulong?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Who's the dikk head that asked for Neagan? Namco-Bandai is going retarded on the guess characters WTF is this Mugen 3.D? Just add Kazuma Kiryu already.

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

I might aswell play Mugen. It was bad seeing Noctis but Negan takes the cake. I've seen numerous individuals for years asking for Kazama only to have that knuckle Dragger Harada give the greenlight after seeing one request. I'd rather see Ken Mishima from Ehergeiz than Negan who should be on dead rising.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I might aswell play Mugen. It was bad seeing Noctis but Negan takes the cake. I've seen numerous individuals for years asking for Kazama only to have that knuckle Dragger Harada give the greenlight after seeing one request. I'd rather see Ken Mishima from Ehergeiz than Negan who should be on dead rising.

You still have four ? mark slots, hold out hope.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
You still have four ? mark slots, hold out hope.
The way it was shown it looks like Negan is the only new guest character. Everyone else is probably returning characters.

llt23

All Star
Daps

Im still salty. shyt is wack. Noctis you can understand the cross marketing to get FF nerds into fighters... but Walking Dead? We getting AMC bingewatchers to pick up to Tekken?? Unlikely.

Its silly as hell.

My boy Kiryu :to: