Hold all the fukks all the way up, Sohh Tekken 7 doesn't have Lei-Wulong?

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
He was never high tier anyway. A lot of the characters from earlier Tekken versions don't do well nowadays cause the game has changed so drastically over the years and the earlier characters didn't have moves that favor today's meta. Nowadays it's all about juggle and wall combos but someone like Lei doesn't have a moveset tailored to that, unlike a Dragunov or Alisa

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
He was never high tier anyway. A lot of the characters from earlier Tekken versions don't do well nowadays cause the game has changed so drastically over the years and the earlier characters didn't have moves that favor today's meta. Nowadays it's all about juggle and wall combos but someone like Lei doesn't have a moveset tailored to that, unlike a Dragunov or Alisa
I believe the children are the future..teach them well or they'll end up this way :gucci:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I believe the children are the future..teach them well or they'll end up this way :gucci:
I got TTT2 on Live. Add my shyt, I'll play you. Never played online with it believe it or not. I just sent a push to my xbox to reinstall. :ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I got TTT2 on Live. Add my shyt, I'll play you. Never played online with it believe it or not. I just sent a push to my xbox to reinstall. :ehh:
Same :handshake:

I only play when I'm with the people I been playing Tekken with since Tekken 1. That and my nephew who wasn't alive when Tekken 1 dropped. He swears he's the shyt too.. But Paul had to put him in his place :smugbiden:

The tag is Courtdog, just let me know when you trying to die. @DPresidential ihaven't forgotten about SF anniversary either, just been busy lately...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
MIGUEEELLLLLLLLL! :pachaha:

that's what i shout out every time i play with that character. i be curb stomping mfers. come at them like

mira! :ufdup: