Hol' Up... Luther Season 2 is Only 4 Episodes?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know its to early to say. But tha shyt just had me hyped watchin it. Put me on to some shows thats just as good. I saw breaking bad seasons 1-4 already. Wat else is just as good?

What about "Breaking Bad" season 5? :youngsabo:

I assume you've seen "The Wire"? "Homeland" is good too...."Dexter" is good seasons 1-4, then it falls off...."Boardwalk Empire" is good but slow...."Justified" is a tier below some of the shows I've mentioned, but it's still entertaining as hell.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and season 3 most likely won't feature too much Alice....or possibly any Alice at all. I seen an interview with Idris Elba and he said too much Alice would get unrealistic since she is a fugitive after all.

Fred.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
anyone else feel like season 2 was a big step down from 1... the ending was wack as hell... and the main villain wasnt really scary at all...

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
Loved season 1 but put off season 2 cause I thought it wasn't done cause it was only four eps. I was hoping for a 6 episode season 3 and a movie but ill take 4 eps and a movie.

And Alice is a fukking genius brehs she's smart enough to evade police but still be able to play an important part in Luther's life/season 3 storyline.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
anyone else feel like season 2 was a big step down from 1... the ending was wack as hell... and the main villain wasnt really scary at all...

Season 2 was the shyt :wtf: are you talking about?

And there was no main villain. There was 4 eps with 2 villains....technically 3 if you count the other twin. Not sure which villain you mean.

Fred.

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps

Yea season 2 wasn't as good because Luther's lack of personal attachment (his wife) and less Alice but having twins playing a real life murderous rpg game and making it believable made it a pretty good season.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Season 2 was the shyt :wtf: are you talking about?

And there was no main villain. There was 4 eps with 2 villains....technically 3 if you count the other twin. Not sure which villain you mean.

Fred.

i thought the twins playing the rpg game and beating people down with hammers didnt and racking up 6 kills in a building without anyone tackling them didnt make much sense at all... its like come on how is dude gonna jump into a van.. hammer an entire family and nobodies gonna jump in... they didnt seem like imposing villains at all.

didnt feel the shyt with the black girl cop was resolved well at all, just overall i thought after all the hyping on here it woulda been alot more crisp.

i like idris elba but luther doesnt hold a candle to homeland, breaking bad etc... its just not as good.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What about "Breaking Bad" season 5? :youngsabo:

I assume you've seen "The Wire"? "Homeland" is good too...."Dexter" is good seasons 1-4, then it falls off...."Boardwalk Empire" is good but slow...."Justified" is a tier below some of the shows I've mentioned, but it's still entertaining as hell.

Fred.

Thanks bro. HELL YEAH saw The wire and season 5 of BB already. Gotta wait for that piff next summer. Ima check boardwalk empire, homeland, and justified. Not a dexter fan lol.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i thought the twins playing the rpg game and beating people down with hammers didnt and racking up 6 kills in a building without anyone tackling them didnt make much sense at all... its like come on how is dude gonna jump into a van.. hammer an entire family and nobodies gonna jump in... they didnt seem like imposing villains at all.

didnt feel the shyt with the black girl cop was resolved well at all, just overall i thought after all the hyping on here it woulda been alot more crisp.

i like idris elba but luther doesnt hold a candle to homeland, breaking bad etc... its just not as good.

Who is gonna tackle them when they're shooting acid at people and shanking them? I felt the same way as you until I researched London. Virtually nobody over there has guns....it's not like in America. Cops ain't even got guns over there, because they have basically zero crime.

I don't think the show is better than "Breaking Bad" or "The Wire" or any of the all time greats...."Homeland" is up in the air because so far the second season is :ehh:

Fred.