Hol' Up... Luther Season 2 is Only 4 Episodes?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully season 3 features more Alice.

Elba is busy with movies, so I'm sure the short seasons work for him.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully season 3 features more Alice.

Elba is busy with movies, so I'm sure the short seasons work for him.

They hinted at this in the last episode. We'll have to see, but this show is pretty dope.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Luther is :boss: If it ran 12 or 13 episodes with no filler. Probably would be The Wire status.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The writing would have to be exceptional for it to be 12 episodes because the stuff they come up with on here is :ohmy:

Only negative is that they usually figure it out rather quickly. Luther is like Batman with the detective work.

They could stretch it out by having multiple cases going on at the same time, instead of focusing on 1 at a time. Then you add the shyt that Luther has to deal with on the side into the equation, and the shyt would be a cerebral mindfukk.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Could you stretch one case that long? IDK...all i know is Netflix had me :eat:. Off the Luther...watched the whole shyts in like a day
I know its to early to say. But tha shyt just had me hyped watchin it. Put me on to some shows thats just as good. I saw breaking bad seasons 1-4 already. Wat else is just as good?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I know its to early to say. But tha shyt just had me hyped watchin it. Put me on to some shows thats just as good. I saw breaking bad seasons 1-4 already. Wat else is just as good?

I've heard good things about Friday Night Lights. Me and the wife are gonna start watching it on since we just finished Breaking Bad and Luther.

Also I've good things about another BBC show, an updated version of Sherlock which I'm about to start.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I've heard good things about Friday Night Lights. Me and the wife are gonna start watching it on since we just finished Breaking Bad and Luther.

Also I've good things about another BBC show, an updated version of Sherlock which I'm about to start.

Ok Ima check for them. probably watch it wit my shorty too. She still hasnt finished the wire :huh: Dont kno y

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Can we combine this with the other Luther threads? Might get more people's attention if they see a big thread about the show rather than scattered ones