mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Is he supposed to shoot the fair one with a woman :dwillhuh:

his mother at that :dwillhuh:

Meanwhile Hoegan out here filling paperwork on another grown man because he shook to catch that fade. :cmsas2:

Is Steiner really a fighter like that?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@3Rivers Could we get Hogan in this photo
B4Vo8VqIUAEVTe5.jpg
:lolbron:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Is he supposed to shoot the fair one with a woman :dwillhuh:

his mother at that :dwillhuh:

Meanwhile Hoegan out here filling paperwork on another grown man because he shook to catch that fade. :cmsas2:
Stone Cold did :sas2:
Hogan isn't scared to catch that fade, he started Pride FC back in the 70s.Hogan isn't protecting himself from Steiner. Hes protecting Steiner from himself. :sas1:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Is Steiner really a fighter like that?

I have no idea :yeshrug: He clearly got the Bollea family shook tho :wow:

Stone Cold did :sas2:
Hogan isn't scared to catch that fade, he started Pride FC back in the 70s.Hogan isn't protecting himself from Steiner. Hes protecting Steiner from himself. :sas1:

854396hulktales.png

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
so what do we think really happen? steiner goes up to her says fukk hulk and its bullshyt hes inducting macho cause macho hated him? do we really believe steiner gonna threatend hulk through his wife? We all know how great hulk's memory is.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
THEY GOT IT ALL WRONG

THAT BROAD WAS THE UGLY INCIDENT

THAT FLABBY ORANGE SON OF A bytch HOGAN COULDNT FACE FACTS THAT SUCH A DISGUSTING bytch LIKE HIS WIFE GOT TURNED DOWN BY THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY, SHE WAS ALL OVER ME LIKE AIDS ON A faq BUT I HAD TO SAY NOOOO DARLIN', I DONT GO FOR SLOPPY SECONDS AN THIS SLUT IS SLOPPIER THAN BROOKES p*ssy AFTER THE OAKLAND RAIDERS RAN THROUGH HER

IVE SEEN BETTER LEGS ON AN OIL RIG, BETTER BODIES IN A MORGUE AND BETTER FACES ON BURN VICTIMS

I AINT TOUCHIN THAT HO WITH A FIFTY FOOT POLE WRAPPED IN NINE CONDOMS BECAUSE A GENETIC FREAK LIKE MYSELF WANTS, DERSERVES AND GETS BETTER THAN HER EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME
Holy shyt :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
THEY GOT IT ALL WRONG

THAT BROAD WAS THE UGLY INCIDENT

THAT FLABBY ORANGE SON OF A bytch HOGAN COULDNT FACE FACTS THAT SUCH A DISGUSTING bytch LIKE HIS WIFE GOT TURNED DOWN BY THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY, SHE WAS ALL OVER ME LIKE AIDS ON A faq BUT I HAD TO SAY NOOOO DARLIN', I DONT GO FOR SLOPPY SECONDS AN THIS SLUT IS SLOPPIER THAN BROOKES p*ssy AFTER THE OAKLAND RAIDERS RAN THROUGH HER

IVE SEEN BETTER LEGS ON AN OIL RIG, BETTER BODIES IN A MORGUE AND BETTER FACES ON BURN VICTIMS

I AINT TOUCHIN THAT HO WITH A FIFTY FOOT POLE WRAPPED IN NINE CONDOMS BECAUSE A GENETIC FREAK LIKE MYSELF WANTS, DERSERVES AND GETS BETTER THAN HER EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME
DbNLFbB.png

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think that Meltzer and internet writers talking about Hogan politicking was just them working their fanbase into thinking he was the real heel behind the scenes and the "workers" were the real babyfaces, but it seems like he really was doing grimy sh1t to try to keep guys down.

There's that story Undertaker told recently about Hogan claiming he hurt his neck on the Tombstone, and the story Goldberg told about Hogan rubbing icy hot in his eyes during their big match. These arent bums just cutting promos on Hogan for attention, they don't seem like they're lying.