People gave up on Steiner when he got that dumb ass tattoo on his chest

scottsteiner.jpg

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this Friday fukkery. On
one hand I hope this is real for the fukkery and jokes alone.

One the other, Scott needs a HOF nod and the Steiner Bros need to get in asap.

My dude invented the 450 splash before 2 cold scorpio. The Frankensteiner is literally named after him. Dude has quotables for days.

Dude got paid vacations for throwing hands.

Imagine him on with a live MNR mic. :ohhh: F that, imagine the rambling storys in his HOF speech. :lolbron::lolbron:

:blessed:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
- As reported yesterday, Scott Steiner was banned from the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony after an incident reportedly took place involving Hulk Hogan’s wife Jennifer. PWInsider has more details on the incident, revealing that the incident took place on the flight to San Jose.

The site reports that the two ended up on the same flight to San Jose and that while they were both at the baggage claim, Steiner approached Jennifer. he told her that the next time he saw Gogan, there were going to be problems. Jennifer didn’t know who Steiner was and was reportedly “very shaken up.” She told Hogan who then told WWE officials to ban Steiner from the ceremony.

Hogan told people over the weekend that he didn’t know of any problems between himself and Steiner and that he didn’t know why Steiner would approach his wife like that. As previously reported, Steiner is the target of a pending lawsuit by TNA which came form negative comments Steiner made about Hogan, Brooke Hogan, Eric Bischoff and others on Twitter.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Scott_Steiner IS A FIVE FOOT SEVEN STEROID MONKEY WHO NEEDED TRACHEA SURGERY TO REMOVE A dikk FROM HIS THROAT, BROTHER! YOU COULD BUY HIM THE 200 PIECE CRAYOLA BOX SET AND HE STILL COULDN'T DRAW A DIME, DUDE! HE WAS A NOBODY BEFORE WE THREW HIM AN NWO T-SHIRT OUT OF PITY, HE FAILED IN WWE, RING KA KING WAS A JOKE, AND MIDAJAH WAS A TRANNY, MEAN GENE!
YOOOOOOO :russ:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Scott_Steiner IS A FIVE FOOT SEVEN STEROID MONKEY WHO NEEDED TRACHEA SURGERY TO REMOVE A dikk FROM HIS THROAT, BROTHER! YOU COULD BUY HIM THE 200 PIECE CRAYOLA BOX SET AND HE STILL COULDN'T DRAW A DIME, DUDE! HE WAS A NOBODY BEFORE WE THREW HIM AN NWO T-SHIRT OUT OF PITY, HE FAILED IN WWE, RING KA KING WAS A JOKE, AND MIDAJAH WAS A TRANNY, MEAN GENE!

:russ:

but they use a pic of a Scott Steiner CAW :dead:

That's why I said in the other thread about this, this story is bullshyt

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I love this Friday fukkery. On
one hand I hope this is real for the fukkery and jokes alone.

One the other, Scott needs a HOF nod and the Steiner Bros need to get in asap.

My dude invented the 450 splash before 2 cold scorpio. The Frankensteiner is literally named after him. Dude has quotables for days.

Dude got paid vacations for throwing hands.

Imagine him on with a live MNR mic. :ohhh: F that, imagine the rambling storys in his HOF speech. :lolbron::lolbron:

:blessed:
Who else could even dare top the fukkery of a Scott Steiner hall of fame speech? That's beyond legendary.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
:lupe:
Whatcha gonna do brother, when a former wrestling star (allegedly) threatens to KILL YOU!?

Well, if you're Hulk Hogan -- you call the cops ... because that's exactly what happened during an alleged incident in San Jose involving Hulk's former wrestling ally Scott Steiner.

Here's what we know ... Hulk's wife Jennifer flew into San Jose for WrestleMania on March 26th -- and claims Steiner grabbed her at baggage claim and said he plans to "kill Terry" [Hulk's real name] as soon as he lands.

Sources close to the Hogans tell us ... Jennifer didn't recognize Steiner and called Hulk immediately -- who took the next flight into S.J. and went with her to file a police report early the next morning.

We're told cops are now investigating Steiner for "felony terrorist threats" -- and so far, officials have already gathered airport surveillance video which we're told shows Steiner confronting Jennifer.

As for Steiner, he's been very public about his dislike of Hogan for years -- and blames him for the demise of WCW wrestling ... where Scott and Hulk were allies in the NWO.

We reached out to Steiner for comment -- who told us, "Typical Hogan. He's just a punk."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/07/scott...ulk-hogan-police-investigation/#ixzz3WbliAMdh