Hobbies

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Quick post, gotta go meet a rapper.

Some of my hobbies are:

- Exercising (5 days a week)
- Eating healthy (5 or 6 days a week)
- Collecting South Park Coalition rap music, meeting the rappers, getting them to sign the music, and getting a picture with them
- Forums as I don't have a social life
- Dedicated employee. Work for free, coming in on the weekends and working for free
- Cleaning and organizing. Clean person who keeps paperwork up to date
- Watching HDTV programming. I could list 20 shows.. Californication, Dexter, House of Lies, Shameless, Banshee, Strike Back, Nurse Jackie, American Horror Story, The League, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, etc. etc. etc.

Edit:

- Beer connoisseur. As much as I like to be healthy and exercising, I'm still a beer connoisseur. At least I lost my pregnant beer belly doe. :accomplishment:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Quick post, gotta go meet a rapper.

Some of my hobbies are:

- Exercising (5 days a week)
- Eating healthy (5 or 6 days a week)
- Collecting South Park Coalition rap music, meeting the rappers, getting them to sign the music, and getting a picture with them
- Forums as I don't have a social life
- Dedicated employee. Work for free, coming in on the weekends and working for free
- Cleaning and organizing. Clean person who keeps paperwork up to date
- Watching HDTV programming. I could list 20 shows.. Californication, Dexter, House of Lies, Shameless, Banshee, Strike Back, Nurse Jackie, American Horror Story, The League, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, etc. etc. etc.

Edit:

- Beer connoisseur. As much as I like to be healthy and exercising, I'm still a beer connoisseur. At least I lost my pregnant beer belly doe. :accomplishment:

Let me just state that being from Houston (Alief to be precise), it's so odd to me to see a white dude stan SPC so hard :lupe:

Even though I'm not a huge fan, :salute:

As for me:

- Working out
- Eating
- Started drawing my comic again ... very sporadic
- Eating
- Been doing a lot more outdoorsy stuff over the last year or so (skiing, white water rafting, hiking, etc.)
- Eating (this is not a joke, I eat all the time)

I need more hobbies, though :ld:

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go on bike rides, create my own ad campaigns for my portfolio, baking, drawing. I'm actually very boring, I can make anything fun :heh:

That sounds good. For you it seems like creating things is what you enjoy most so keep creating. Perhaps try something new that you've always wanted to do too like dancing classes or learning something new.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Playing old school video game roms, home repairs, opening up electronics and putting them back together to see how they work