Hobbies

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
oooo I made it to regionals for high jump but fukked up my back as I landed :sadcam:
Ben Johnson also trained me on hurdles but ya know black girls aren't athletic :queen:

Edit: No lie...I read your blog, it's my guilty pleasure..

baha, i remember one time for like a track meet ish at york university i think i was in the 8th grade this is when i was in a private school and ben johnson was there.

I used to kill it at 1500m as well :wow:

Daps
baha, i remember one time for like a track meet ish at york university i think i was in the 8th grade this is when i was in a private school and ben johnson was there.

I used to kill it at 1500m as well :wow:

YESSSSSSS. I had a bunch of my high school meets there. We trained there like twice a week, I wish I didn't f up my quad. I'd be legit.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
YESSSSSSS. I had a bunch of my high school meets there. We trained there like twice a week, I wish I didn't f up my quad. I'd be legit.

that and bircmount ci

used to go to sudbury for cross country :noah:

never got cramps nothing and i never even stretched , if only i trained i would have prob got a scholarship to like oregon or something :ehh:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Boxing, volunteer EMT, running, magic card game tourneys...etc so many things

you can volunteer to be part of the EMT? i did not know that. :ohhh:

i play baseball, cook, read and do yoga...probably can't the do the last one for the next lil while cause of my collapsed lung.