Hitman [Series Reboot] OT Physical Release 1/31/17

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They need to bring back rival assassins like in Blood Money. I breezed through all the missions :beli:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm going to resist coppin this until game of the year edition with all seasons.

Hopefully with ps pro support
Yeah like I said before in this thread. Hitman is dope, but that episodic crap is nonsense.
Just let me pay the $60 and get the full game.
I don't know who this release model appeals to for real.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah like I said before in this thread. Hitman is dope, but that episodic crap is nonsense.
Just let me pay the $60 and get the full game.
I don't know who this release model appeals to for real.
Never thought I would of enjoyed this release model but happily I thoroughly did. So far my 2016 GOTY, along with Uncharted 4.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to resist coppin this until game of the year edition with all seasons.

Hopefully with ps pro support
Offering the latest visual and technical enhancements, on the PS4 Pro, HITMAN has had a whole new layer of detail added to it; the overall resolution has been increased, aliasing reduced, reflective surfaces improved and more detailed lighting effects implemented, all without compromising the frame rate or the overall gaming experience. A clean and crisp UI rendered natively in 4K, furthermore it uses the extra memory of PS4 Pro to stream in higher quality textures, yielding more details. Agent 47 has never looked so good.

Players without 4K will also benefit from the increased resolution as the image will be downsampled to 1080p to benefit from higher quality shading and less flickering highlights.
Hitman

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
First season digital is done and out now.. The 14th Elusive Target has been up since Tues and two more ETs coming this month
I want all 3 seasons in one game available at one time. I'm waiting for the COMPLETE EDITION.

Not paying 180 dollars for the full experience.

They bout to make y'all pay damn near full price for each season

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to bring back rival assassins like in Blood Money. I breezed through all the missions :beli:
i thought they did something like that? i thought players were able to assassinate each other online while another one is trying to do a mission

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
i thought they did something like that? i thought players were able to assassinate each other online while another one is trying to do a mission

I meant the CPU assassins. They don't tell you who they are and what they look like so if you go into a room they could ambush you

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
People here are tripping about this being episodic, this is the only episodic game that makes sense in the history of video games. They planned to make it a disc game first but because they we're so behind on production they made it episodic and by doing so they lucked into a great thing. Had this been on disc people would've the main mission in each level and not even seen 75% of the content.

People played each level for a month and did the challenges, which are so insane in parts and many, and then played the next level.

For those who wanted the whole package it is now on sale both on PSN and Xbox LIve for $30.

:winnie: