Hitman: Agent 47 flopping right out of the gate with dumb trailer and dumber viral marketing attempt

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't understand why it's so hard to make a Hitman movie and Rupert Friend should have been a homerun even though I liked Timothy Olyphants take on the character. Hollywood and video games just don't mix.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBH, I found it enjoyable. I just wish it wasn't based off the Hitman games. I settle for temporally forgetting that it is whenever I watch it. But yeah, I did think it was entertaining.
I know the post production was a disaster with the director leaving and they shot that subway fight scene with all the hitmen a couple months later but the movie turned out fine. That actor showed a human side of agent 47

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
did anybody watch this yet????

bout to check it out before madden drops

Saw it yesterday, not bad, the action scenes saved it for me. Some of the "enhanced" tech stuff they came up with I thought was horrible. It was entertaining at best. A few things:

From what I got from her father is that her and 47 are brother and sister.....?

How in the entire fukk did that Audi, :noah:, go through an entire building car chase and not have one scratch on it except for a few bullet holes.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Never played the video game but from what i gathered over the years reading reviews and looking at screenshots this flick should be noir and have a christian bale-ish tone. It's too bright, and the protagonist doesn't match the michael bay-ish action flick genre/tone they're trying to shoehorn him into, which explains why people are calling it boring:manny:

If you're gonna paint the franchise with a different aesthetic, you can't leave the main character out of that or he'll stick out in a bad way. I'll form my own opinion on the flick when i check it out.

they're 0 for 2 with picking a square jawed cat to play dude though:pachaha: he should look like a bald younger agent graves from 100 bullets