Hitman: Agent 47 flopping right out of the gate with dumb trailer and dumber viral marketing attempt

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Timothy Olyphant played 47 perfect the 1st time..a lil deranged + flashes of humanity with a touch of dark humor in between all the action...this new one looks/feels like every other flick about a Hitman

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

shyt looks like pure basura and on top of that the blatant ripping off one of Watchmen's most quoted lines like it's all good. :snoop:

And it's still not as bad as the awful, embarrassing 'trailer reactions' video they put up.

:dwillhuh: :dahell::why: x 1000

Those chicks in the reaction trailer were cute tho:ld:
Holy shyt is that Quinn?:russ:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with Rupert Friend and Quinto, but this looks more basura than Absolution was :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Looks better than the first movie. :manny:

Actually... this does look way better than the 1st.... like a typical fun explosive summer action movie :yeshrug:

Just go in, eat popcorn and have fun folks.... dont have to be a cerebral NolanShakesperean experience

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hitman games turned into a movie should write itself....:snoop: give me a blunt and 4 hours and ill write that shyt better than this
Will never understand how Hollywood butchers Hitman and Max Payne...The Marky Mark Max Payne movie was an absolute abomination...I've seen fan made films on youtube more cognizant of the the source material than that garbage...It doesn't get any more sane in the video game world than a hitman and a cop who had his family slaughtered by junkies and is out for revenge...

This is why I hope a Metal Gear never gets a movie...If Hollywood can't handle basic 47 and Max Payne, I can't fathom them trying to make sense of Kojima's convoluted mess...

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I'he always wanted to hold out hope for Kane & Lynch or Dead To Rights, but the suits out in good ol' Hollywood will try and turn 'em into Die Hard 6 with all the emotion/drama missin in all the cgi action lol

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Will never understand how Hollywood butchers Hitman and Max Payne...The Marky Mark Max Payne movie was an absolute abomination...I've seen fan made films on youtube more cognizant of the the source material than that garbage...It doesn't get any more sane in the video game world than a hitman and a cop who had his family slaughtered by junkies and is out for revenge...

This is why I hope a Metal Gear never gets a movie...If Hollywood can't handle basic 47 and Max Payne, I can't fathom them trying to make sense of Kojima's convoluted mess...
Max Payne had the perfect film noir detective revenge story. It's like they went out of their way to fukk it up. I hate when Hollywood over thinks shyt.