Hitman 6 going back to its roots

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
What missions are hard? This game became so easy for me i deleted it, even the elusive missions
Lmao finished one stage though?
Did you even get silent assassin?
If you don't like the game that's fine, but if you enjoyed it I'd suggest getting your mastery up and trying a level on professional difficulty, or try the Hokkaido mission I still haven't beaten that one

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lmao finished one stage though?
Did you even get silent assassin?
If you don't like the game that's fine, but if you enjoyed it I'd suggest getting your mastery up and trying a level on professional difficulty, or try the Hokkaido mission I still haven't beaten that one

I beat the whole game, i did Hokkaido the first day it was out. What are some good challenges? I just re-downloaded it

@Mowgli

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I beat the whole game, i did Hokkaido the first day it was out. What are some good challenges? I just re-downloaded it

@Mowgli
They outline all the challenges in the game bruh.

But if you aren't having fun don't burn yourself out little buddy.

Most challenging things to do are completing the missions in the clothes you came with without being detected

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They outline all the challenges in the game bruh.

But if you aren't having fun don't burn yourself out little buddy.

Most challenging things to do are completing the missions in the clothes you came with without being detected

The game is fun, I'll try doing them all in the suit

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

@Mowgli
get the levels up to 20, so you can unlock Professional Difficulty. that shyt is no joke

you're gonna have to do a lot of the challenges to get the levels up to 20. some of them can be complex and/or hard to figure out, but it's fun to see how they play out

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Right as I killed the current elusive target her body guard walks in. Why the funk did he walk in when she's handling business in the bedroom :mindblown:

I'm literally dragging her away and here comes howdy dowdy. I guess it was for the best she was a sista.

The shootout that took place resulted in Rekt.

:sadbron:

Wow this is what failure feels like

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I need tips. This game hard as fukk.

I beat the training missions but I'm still in Paris.

It's not hard when you keep failing and retrying. You end up learning the map and how the CPU moves and where certain shyt is. I would watch videos on Youtube on other cats and see how they play then copy their moves

This dude is one of the best

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's not hard when you keep failing and retrying. You end up learning the map and how the CPU moves and where certain shyt is. I would watch videos on Youtube on other cats and see how they play then copy their moves

This dude is one of the best

Watching other men?

:snoop: