Albums Hit-Boy x Big Hit & The Alchemist --- Black & Whites (Discussion Thread)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
About 1 min in..

judgmental-woman-look-disappointed-stank-face-reaction-0zx3qqfbh8va34ix.gif

whew they bout to take off on this shyt

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Are the production credits right on Genius? 2 tracks not produced by either of them? :stopitslime:
Alchemist: Drug Tzar, Heartless, 2nd beat on Foreclosure, Temperature Check, Champion, Dirtball

Hit-Boy: Only Weight I Feel, Godfather, Pt. 2, 1st beat on Foreclosure, Black & Whites, Count Your Blessings, Sly, Slick & Wicked & Gank Move
As weird as it sounds, Hit-Boy didn't produce Sly Slick Wicked or Count Your Blessings. Those were produced by Davis Strauss and Euro, Drew, & Burd, respectively. Those are the official credits on Hit's own channel, unless he made a mistake somewhere. Crazy, right?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this dullard HitBoy seeping into Alchemist work one of the more annoying things in hip-hop this past year
and no harm to his pops but now I need to hear his jailbird daddy too ?? smh, Alc might as well get Scott Caan back rapping

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
this dullard HitBoy seeping into Alchemist work one of the more annoying things in hip-hop this past year
and no harm to his pops but now I need to hear his jailbird daddy too ?? smh, Alc might as well get Scott Caan back rapping
U Cacs are annoying yes alchemist is dope but yal'll trying to hard to place him as the goat hip hop producer..,