Hit Boy - Jay-Z Interview

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
funny how you can read nikkas post like, "it was ok" or "it was decent but nothing spetacular", i kinda get the sense that nikkas might be under-selling it. but this track was just that. had few lines like the Derek Fisher/Kobe line. but nothing really stood out.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:what: The entire time I kept hearing about some Jay-Z interview then I found out it's a track from a one hit wonder.

shyt wasn't wack but not worth the hype Elliott Wilson and them was giving it on Twitter. :beli:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:what: The entire time I kept hearing about some Jay-Z interview then I found out it's a track from a one hit wonder.

shyt wasn't wack but not worth the hype Elliott Wilson and them was giving it on Twitter. :beli:

Payola..

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The rap bloggers on twitter are trying so hard to convince the rap listeners that it was hella good and they are trying SOOO hard to compare it to Ye's Through The Wire :wtb:

I mean on Hit-Boy's cause he has been hyping this song up for months and having bloggers like YN, Karen Civil, XXL, etc just post #JayZInterview..and also from using Hov's name in the title is genius cuz it strikes the listeners...until they hear the song and they are like :dwillhuh: then :stopitslime:

But hey Hit-Boy ain't bad tho...:ehh:

but he should just stick to producing :birdman:

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
Man! The hype (online not offline) set this up to be a major disappointment. The beat is cool but the rhymes are sorta like Kanye in the I'm Good and Get Well Soon days.

kariba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's ok. Nothing crazy. Dawaun Parker who produces for Dre is a lot doper since we're on that category.

And I find the fact that he used Jay's name for his first ever single absolutely disgusting. :pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Generation of iPhone/Instagram/Twitter rappers and producers. shyt is corny.

Why the fukk it is called Jay-Z Interview though?
rt05h.png
I was expecting some long ass jigga interview and thats what we get.

Overhyped trash bin status track. :beli:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Solid beat by bink. average rapping. probably won't ever listen to again.