Hit Boy - Jay-Z Interview

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Just read that this is supposed to be his version of Through The Wire. What a a gay idea.

Why is my generation of artist (mid to late 20s) mostly full of corny generic cocksuckers...

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad it seems like he can actually rap a lil bit. Nothing amazing but for a producer he's aight.

I like the song.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
can't knock him for chasing his dream

but he has a loooooooong way to go as a rapper

some of the most generic lines & he sounds bored when he spits :scusthov:

dude is a dope producer though :smugdraper:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:thumbsdown: for the simle faact that I was expecting an interview, didnt even realize it was da nikka rapping till half through when I realized there was no interview on the flipside B!nk went in on the beat

Barney Pimpson

Illusionist
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
I feel you breh.

shyt is getting redundant and corny.

Miss the days when rappers were hungry and rapped bc they didn't have any other option of escaping the hood

Millionaire producers getting in the rap game is corny unless u spitting some jaw dropping rewind instant classic verses

And the fukked up part is he will prolly be successfully bc the industry is letting the rich elite and suburban majority define music that is supposed to be the voice of the poor and oppressed

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Miss the days when rappers were hungry and rapped bc they didn't have any other option of escaping the hood

Millionaire producers getting in the rap game is corny unless u spitting some jaw dropping rewind instant classic verses

And the fukked up part is he will prolly be successfully bc the industry is letting the rich elite and suburban majority define music that is supposed to be the voice of the poor and oppressed

*Barney 6 months later

I love Hit Boy's music he is the best thing since sliced bread :krs:

flip flopping ass fakkit....