Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Sad video from Shango. Those of you who know dcfanatic and his blog with all the media, well it looks like he's about to pass away. Dude was one of the top 5 goat Cowboys fans and only in his 30s. RIP :snoop:

Yeah I hate to hear that. Saw Hos post earlier today. I remember his posts years ago. He was indeed a fanatic too.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Sad video from Shango. Those of you who know dcfanatic and his blog with all the media, well it looks like he's about to pass away. Dude was one of the top 5 goat Cowboys fans and only in his 30s. RIP :snoop:

I was wondering why there was no updates. that was my go to site for a long time.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima be honest, the defense is about to be awful. virtually no impact players at any position due to youth and injury. I say we try to go 2000 Rams and just try to score 35 a game honestly. its do-able
people forget those rams teams had a top 10 defense

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn 58 pages already:ohhh:.

I really been inactive in this thread. :yeshrug: Guess that how much I care about this upcoming season. :manny:

2015 Draft :blessed:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
neg pending
:camby:

jameis-winston.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
7-9 at best

If we get out of September at 2-2 I'd be :blessed:

But the offense will basically have to score at least 35 ppg in 3 of them and basically play turnover free while willing the battle of field position.

And even if we go 2-2 we could easily be 4-6 or 3-7 before the first game in November is even played.
The first month is basically a make or break month. It has the right mix of quality teams to gauge where this team is at and will set the tone/momentum for the next month. The only positive is that none of these games are division but 3 are conference games. So either 2 things are going to happen, they will either go into the month of October with momentum/confidence or a sense of urgency/panic. If they have to play in panic mode then more risks will be taken and more mistakes will be made. It could be 2010 all over again.
We should be able to beat Tennessee and St. Louis. Tennessee doesn't have a great offense or a QB (although with this defense, every game is a crap shoot), But more importantly with St. Louis, Dallas has a history of being able to run the ball against them and they have a better offensive line going in. I don't see us beating the Saints. That's a guaranteed loss, especially since Scandrick is out. I think we have a less than 50% chance of beating San Fran which is high for me, and because its the first game I think anything can happen. Winning that game will depend on the amount of self inflicted wounds San Fran inflicts. The only positive is Aldon Smith and Navarrow Bowman aren't playing. I think Kaepernick will run all over this defense though.
If we go 1-3 I have no faith in this team being better than 8-8. They play 4 of the next 5 games at home so this would need to be where they position themselves for the playoffs. So if they go 2-2 in September I think they would have to go at least 3-2 for the month of October and the first week in November to have a shot at the playoffs. They would be 5-4. Their next game would be against Jacksonville which should be a win (I think that's the London game) before going on their bye. So they would be 6-4 and in good shape to go make a playoff run. 4 of their last 6 games are against division teams. I think they would have to go 3 - 3 to get into the playoffs at that point to finish at 9-7.
But based on how they do in September they will either have a losing record, or have the season come down to the final 2 or 3 weeks like its been for the past 3 years. And if it comes down to the final game again.... @ Washington. :snoop:

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're either gonna suck bad or the season will come down to week 17. There's no alternative

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I dont know about our defense being as bad as you dudes saying. I gotta see at least 2 games. I hate our LB's ability to cover on pass routes more than anything tho. That to me is our weak link.