Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Its so much going on in life right now that Im not even disturbed by anything that happens with this team. I literally no longer have the energy for it. I have watched this team religiously for years, there had better have been a funeral if I was to miss game. I will miss 2 this year due to a trip and I dont even care.
pretty much how I feel. only so much you can take before you take a step back. i'm not at the point where i can miss games but it's getting there. good thing you posted this on here and not on cz b/c those idiots would be telling you to go find a new team for not being grateful for having saint garrett at the helm.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
pretty much how I feel. only so much you can take before you take a step back. i'm not at the point where i can miss games but it's getting there. good thing you posted this on here and not on cz b/c those idiots would be telling you to go find a new team for not being grateful for having saint garrett at the helm.

Is there any other reason to even watch this team besides seeing how many points the offense can put up? It's funny I was actually starting to get optimistic a month ago, but that defense looks like it's going to be all-time atrocious. Mincey & Hayden possibly starting :scusthov: I'm not convinced I would even touch these boys on Madden

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They really ride for Garrett like that?

When I went to practice I was clowning on Garrett pretty hard a few times, and a number of fans around me joined in and we talked about just how shytty he his. That hopefully this is his last year, he should have been fired a year or two ago, and that he generally has no business even coaching a goddamn college football team.

I didn't think there were people out there that actually considered him a competent coach :dwillhuh:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I feel you guys on the tempered expectations and the waning passion after being treated like a battered housewife these last almost 20 years.

But this fukking franchise always manages to suck me back in on Sunday. I don't know if it's the Star, the Blue and White, the Stadium, or what. But I can't help but feel :blessed: every time it's gametime and they take the field. No matter how disgusted I am with the franchise, players, coaches, and/or owner, waking up Sunday to a Cowboys game is some of the best sports piff of the year.

Only to be :stopitslime::to: at the end of most games.

Being a Cowboys fan is a gift and a curse. But mostly just a curse these last 2 decades.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
:scusthov:so the 3rd DB the first 4 games is either bw webb or terrance mitchell. my prediction of 4-12 just might come true. we're going to be trailing every game those first 4 so you can forget demarco getting a lot of carries. dez is about to have a career year.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:scusthov:so the 3rd DB the first 4 games is either bw webb or terrance mitchell. my prediction of 4-12 just might come true. we're going to be trailing every game those first 4 so you can forget demarco getting a lot of carries. dez is about to have a career year.

Terrence gonna surprise nyggas

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Im about to tun the game off the DVR and it's about 8 minutes left in the second quarter. I know it gets worse but to this point, there positives to take.

Make shift d-line was getting in the back field cause holding penalties. Wilcox was wrapping up and not going for the kill shot which lead to a lot of YAC last year.

I think the LB core is better than serviceable. Again, the starting line that we will see is going to be better than he line we saw in this game (although Im not watching the whole game)

Carr and Mo really doesn't have a choice but to be better than they were last year.

Dixon looks like he knows what he's doing out there. (funny I talked to a scout from Baylor and asked what I could expect from him, he said a guy who loves to hit and looks for the football---for what thats work) I'd love to see what he does when he gets PT. I think he'll keep Church and Wilxon on the game.

I'm not going to over react to a lot of scrubs and the first preseason game of the season.

and I'm turning the game off and deleting it from my DVR after SD just ran the ball down our throats. 6mins left.

Oh and Randle looks good. Our offense is gonna be a problem.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
thumb.aspx

:wow: