History Channel Portrays Hannibal as Black, White People Cry Foul Over ‘Historical Revisionism’

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Summerians were never black you moron, and same goes for Hannibal.

Why are nikkas so quick to call every civilization and man black (like in this thread ) but then turn around and cry when Cacs depict ancient Egyptians white?

Because the majority where. The only people claiming they weren't are WHITES/ARABS. Who are both Eurasians. lol Those people do not have a history.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wasn't Hannibal from ancient Persia? He is black so what the fukk are they upset about? Cacs get mad over the dumbest shyt.

Edit- it was Carthage where he's from. I remember when they aired a show about him on History ancient warriors or something he was a bald black dude.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Wow.

He literally didn't say any of the shyt you just mentioned.

Literally none of it.

:childplease:
Do you have any sources stated that Hannibal was called a "Moor" or "Maure" by the Romans? Because that would be interesting.

Right now you're just putting words in my mouth and just going off track. First off all I never even mentioned Rome to the poster I replied to. All I asked him was for sources that state Hannibal was referred to as a Moor. You just randomly jumped in. No one said the truth begins and ends with the Romans, thats just your imagination.

And I don't know why you're asking all these same questions when some of them have already been answered. As for the bolded, I NEVER thought that and if thats the case then we can't even have a FIXED opinion on who Hannibal Barca was in the first place. And again I was the ONE WHO ASKED for sources if Hannibal was referred Moor from someone who made that statement.

But more importantly you still have not explained why Rome would lie about Hannibal's ethnicity/race... But more importantly you ignored all the important points I made in my post.

So you are going to pretend that you didn't ask a poster to prove that the Romans called him Black?

You are going to pretend that you didn't ask me why the Romans would lie?

As if the Romans are the only ones who can verify this information for you.

As if the Romans have never distorted the racial history of its Empire.

As if the Romans didn't intentionally delete all information about Carthage from their known world.

As if there aren't groups of people who were assimilated into the Roman Empire with no evidence of those folks original race.

But Rome knows best

Good point but mixed ain't black.

Touché

The Romans LOVED Hannibal. Didn't they built monuments in his honor.

:dwillhuh:Since when?

Point me in the direction of those monuments...

Last edited:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Summerians were never black you moron, and same goes for Hannibal.

Why are nikkas so quick to call every civilization and man black (like in this thread ) but then turn around and cry when Cacs depict ancient Egyptians white?

Hannibal was absolutely black. That's like saying Tupac wasn't black.

Stop letting the people distort your history.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
@3rdWorld Coming from the moron that thinks people that inhabited Mesopotamia were Black attempts to dismiss someone as a child, the irony.
And North Africa is not only inhabited or indigenous to Black people (not talking about Arabs) but you wouldn't know that.
Hannibal was most likely a dark shade Berber looking type guy.

u being from Toronto tells it all

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hannibal most likely looked like a darker skinned syrian or something, he wasn't "black." With that said who cares if a black man plays him? It's better that than some European, and actually pretty refreshing.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Remember everyone Europeans that we see today Aryan Cacs came from Asia mountains. They invaded India first and then moved westward toward African and Rome/Greece. The Minoans/ancient Greece were African satellites who got invaded.

Nope

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hannibal most likely looked like a darker skinned syrian or something, he wasn't "black." With that said who cares if a black man plays him? It's better that than some European, and actually pretty refreshing.

You do realize that "syrian" is another word for Canaanite right? Canaanite who are descendants of HAM. Not only is he black, he is "negroid"

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You do realize that "syrian" is another word for Canaanite right? Canaanite who are descendants of HAM. Not only is he black, he is "negroid"

I don't subscribe to that bullshyt biblical classification of nations and peoples.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't subscribe to that bullshyt biblical classification of nations and peoples.

So then where are you getting "Syrian" from then? and who told you that this land call "Syria" is located in the middle east. I'll wait.

and those biblical classifications have nothing to do with "nations and peoples" its really about 1 nation of people. HAMITES.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
So then where are you getting "Syrian" from then? and who told you that this land call "Syria" is located in the middle east. I'll wait.

I meant like a modern day syrian, who are neither black or white, some darker than others.

If the people in those lands were all "negroid" at one point, it would show blatantly in their populace, but it doesn't. we have notions of what a stereotypical "middle easterner" looks like for a reason, and it isn't "black."

That's the question you guys can never answer. If all these nations and peoples were originally "black," where did everybody else come from? How far are you going to stretch the "foreign invasion" excuse? The world isn't populated simply by whites, blacks, and mulattos. Humanity is diverse and robust.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't know if that cat was "black" or not but where is the outrage from these people when cacs play the roles of historical roles that were not white :jbhmm: you'll even have fukkin aliens being portrayed as white people :mjlol: they don't even limit their bs to earth

Oh right, there isn't any so who gives a fukk about some whiny fakkits in the comment section. Don't be mad, don't support it or give it any attention and move on.