Hispanic goons lay the smack down on "Suspected Arab", in revenge of Boston Bombings

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
The fukk are you fakkits saying spics for. It was one group of people

But nah nah lets make 10 more threads today crying about racism cause someone didn't hold a door open for you.

Look at this bytch ass nikka and his subliminals lol.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
you know what..

the amount of ignorance and bullshyt that came from south asian and arab muslims towards black and other muslims pre- 9/11 let alone afterwards was sickening! I have experienced their filthy bullshyt ways..

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
reminds me of philly after 9-11.

Anyone who looked middle eastern was getting beat up, shot, their bodegas looted and destroyed.

It was a glorious time :smugbiden:

Spartacus89

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southside Chicago
you know what..

the amount of ignorance and bullshyt that came from south asian and arab muslims towards black and other muslims pre- 9/11 let alone afterwards was sickening! I have experienced their filthy bullshyt ways..

Are you from Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah or Nation of Islam. Because Im looking at your avatar with Muhammad Ali as NOI and you are talking about Hennessey, yayo, other drugs that we do not even proscribe to as Muslims. Are you apart of this ummah or not? There is the original branch ASWJ from rasoolullah (saws), the sahabah, the tabien, and the tabi tabien all the way to us today, and then there is NOI, rafidah, qaddianis, ahmadiyyahs, ismailis, and all the other split groups who come later who can not speak for or against Islam because they are not apart of it.