Hispanic goons lay the smack down on "Suspected Arab", in revenge of Boston Bombings

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:

he does look like "TOM" from Parks and Recreation

Aziz-Ansari-5aa18.jpg
Nah breh I'm talking about The-Coli Tom not this dude.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if they would beat French Montana down if they saw him in the Bronx haaan!

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
They came out of a bar which explains their poor judgement but after arabs aren't they the mosted hated foreign group? Cac minute men shooting em down south of the border and all these reform anti immigration bills? SMH

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thankfully this wasnt in Boston because then yall would really have a reason to call the city racist

:leostare:Theres plenty of reasons & ive witnessed firsthand. The funny thing is that it isnt only hatred for Africans its Irish Italian Asian etc. Boston is a hateful city in itself. Thankfully there is love for your fellow human beings there too.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

Whats wrong with eating at Applebees?

i only been there once and after each person ordered the waitress asked "do you want to smother that in cheddar cheese?" what the fukk kind of place does that? like this is a service we offer the public, anything you want to order WE WILL smother it in cheddar! :scusthov:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
This story reminds me of this Guatemalan kid in HS. We had a Guyanese kid in our PE class who looked like that Indian actor on the sliding horse but sounded just like Sean Paul. :ohhh:

522.gif

Anyway, Guatemalan dude was making Indian jokes about the Guyanese kid & I told him that he was from Guyana. :ufdup: The guy proceeds to go up to him & daps him up for being his "Latin American brother" :mindblown: