Hiroshi Yamauchi Legendary President of Nintendo Passed Away....

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
70's Babies, 80's Babies and yes even 90's babies stand up. NES, SNES and N64 are the GOAT systems. Hiroshi Yamauchi was President of Nintendo for over 50 years and during his run he gave many of us a lot of sleepless nights playing games. NES was like a nuclear bomb on the home gaming industry. SNES is Legendary and N64 was amazing. He gave us so many many Classic games and memories. Pay Homage:

Nintendo-Characters.png

hiroshi-yamauchi.jpg

RIP - 1927-2013 (President of Nintendo 1949 - 2002)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshi_Yamauchi

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Gaming was so much fun back then cause it was so new as far as home gaming. People love to get on the graphics but I think games were way more creative during that era than now.

capitalism ruined gaming, it started when american game developers finally got back the market. Then came the dlc, time exclusives, etc

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Never was a Nintendo fan but I give respect where it's do!

Rest in Peace :salute:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
capitalism ruined gaming, it started when american game developers finally got back the market. Then came the dlc, time exclusives, etc

This but also I feel gaming is like mircowave/fast food now. People beat games and move on to the next. We use to play mario and other games over and over again for months. I also feel games back in the day made you use your mind more. I felt games were harder in the 8-bit/16-bit era. The original "Metal Gear" and "Battletoads" was hard as sh!t, lol.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Gaming back then was far better than the current crop of crap no lie.

Yea I'm sorry but this era sacrificed creativity for Flashy Graphics. Don't get me wrong, Games today are so visually stunning and I'm happy about the advances in graphics but as I said back then there was more creativity and games were more fun.