HipHopLives4eva exposed something serious

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Wow, i didn't realize so many losers are acting as if this is a big deal.

A. Its not exactly a secret that I own a android device as i've stated numerous times that I owned a Note 2 and just recently acquired a Nexus 7. That doesn't change the fact that i feel the Windows Phone OS is superior to Android in every way possible, with the exception of app count.

B. I shyt on the fakkit that started all this for promoting the BOOTLEGGING OF BLACK CINEMA. 12 years a slave just came out and grossed just 2.5 million. Everyone that considers themselves a supporter of black cinema should see this in theatres. I sonned the fakkit for promoting the bootlegging of this particular movie, not all downloading. Hell, i've personally downloaded tons of movies from this very site thanks to tr2k and the other uploaders here. Idiots want to play revisionist history in order to paint a false picture, and unforunately many posters here are too stupid to realize this..

C. Thirdly, I shyt on the fakkit that began this entire "exposal" because he was acting like a bytch when i asked him to send me a link to the app. Most people on this site share with one another when they acquire some items be they mixtapes, movie links, online deals, or whatever. I've personally shared and given away many things, and others have shared with me as well. As this site grows, more homos and losers will use opportunities like this to create bullshyt drama. It apprears i may have to reevaluate how i interact and participate in this site going forward. Furthermore, being that i have plenty of haters on this site due to my polarizing posting style, (including faux mods like liquid), people are attempt to turn this nonsense into an "exposal' just in an effort to find any reason, no matter how insignificant, to promotoe bullshyt as long as it negatively affects a poster they don't like. Frankly its sad and pathetic and nikkas need to wash their sore pussies, because i will still keep shytting on you nikkas, especially you @Liquid.

I'm done here, nikkas can enjoy their exposal thread. My portfolio just popped today thanks to the company everyone here loves to hate, (Nokia for those not paying attention). :yes: So while you guys post gif after gif in this lame "exposal thread", i'll be figuring out what to do with my recent financial come up.

Good day.

:pachaha:

Dude acts like this shyt doesn't faze him meanwhile he's writing up 5 part essays like:

triple-h-angry.gif

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps

A. Its not exactly a secret that I own a android device as i've stated numerous times that I owned a Note 2 and just recently acquired a Nexus 7. That doesn't change the fact that i feel the Windows Phone OS is superior to Android in every way possible, with the exception of app count.

B. I shyt on the fakkit that started all this for promoting the BOOTLEGGING OF BLACK CINEMA. 12 years a slave just came out and grossed just 2.5 million. Everyone that considers themselves a supporter of black cinema should see this in theatres. I sonned the fakkit for promoting the bootlegging of this particular movie, not all downloading. Hell, i've personally downloaded tons of movies from this very site thanks to tr2k and the other uploaders here. Idiots want to play revisionist history in order to paint a false picture, and unforunately many posters here are too stupid to realize this..

C. Thirdly, I shyt on the fakkit that began this entire "exposal" because he was acting like a bytch when i asked him to send me a link to the app. Most people on this site share with one another when they acquire some items be they mixtapes, movie links, online deals, or whatever. I've personally shared and given away many things, and others have shared with me as well. As this site grows, more homos and losers will use opportunities like this to create bullshyt drama. It apprears i may have to reevaluate how i interact and participate in this site going forward. Furthermore, being that i have plenty of haters on this site due to my polarizing posting style, (including faux mods like liquid), people are attempt to turn this nonsense into an "exposal' just in an effort to find any reason, no matter how insignificant, to promotoe bullshyt as long as it negatively affects a poster they don't like. Frankly its sad and pathetic and nikkas need to wash their sore pussies, because i will still keep shytting on you nikkas, especially you @Liquid.

I'm done here, nikkas can enjoy their exposal thread. My portfolio just popped today thanks to the company everyone here loves to hate, (Nokia for those not paying attention). :yes: So while you guys post gif after gif in this lame "exposal thread", i'll be figuring out what to do with my recent financial come up.

Good day.
6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpg

Profane

Daps
A. Its not exactly a secret that BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH