Hip Hop wont be able to survive the Gay Agenda

Daps
its supposedly alotta nikkas rappin already thats gay... word to pimp c and others. it just a matter of time before somebody finally is bold enough to step out the closet. *looks at drake* :usure:

Nah Drake not gay. He's tooooo fascinated with big booty strippers. Even though him being a jew in show business makes him easily susceptible to the wrath of the :wrist:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH @ pinpointing hip hop, the entire country is undergoing a homosexual eruption (pause), there's way more open gays than there has ever been and there's way more tolerance for homosexuality than there has ever been. don't be surprised if some more of your favorite rappers/r&b singers start coming out

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Do any of yall ever stop and realize yall sound exactly like them racist white dudes arguing against treating black people fairly, recognizing them as human beings, and removing slavery or during the civil rights period where they discriminated against giving them equal rights?? No I'm not saying it's the exact same situation, but the way everyone is acting like it's some type of agenda, some propaganda, 'it's not right', 'it's not normal', 'they're too different', 'they're changing our culture/lives', 'they are going to corrupt the children', 'I wasn't raised to accept this' is eerily similar. Exact same arguments about one side being genetically inferior, exact same arguments about them possibly ruining society, and it's the exact same situation of a group trying to get equality and the other sides only response for why they shouldn't is that it 'isn't normal'.

Like I said, it isn't the exact same situation and never will be, but if you can't see the similarities and why people keep comparing it you need to look a little closer.

Basically what I'm saying is people are blowing this completely out of proportion when on a fundamental level it doesn't deserve nearly as much attention as it is getting. We as a society shouldn't care about this shyt. If two adults of the same sex consent to having a relationship and have sex with one another why are we putting in so much resources and time into discriminating against them and demonizing the whole thing? As a straight man, is it not completely irrelevant to your life? Everyone wants to act like there is some agenda against hip hop, how about the agenda of this becoming more important than some of the key issues that are holding back this country? Everyone wants to argue about this shyt like we don't have a failing economy and an election coming up. Just give the damn people some respect and move on to more important shyt

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Do any of yall ever stop and realize yall sound exactly like them racist white dudes arguing against treating black people fairly, recognizing them as human beings, and removing slavery or during the civil rights period where they discriminated against giving them equal rights?? No I'm not saying it's the exact same situation, but the way everyone is acting like it's some type of agenda, some propaganda, 'it's not right', 'it's not normal', 'they're too different', 'they're changing our culture/lives', 'they are going to corrupt the children', 'I wasn't raised to accept this' is eerily similar. Exact same arguments about one side being genetically inferior, exact same arguments about them possibly ruining society, and it's the exact same situation of a group trying to get equality and the other sides only response for why they shouldn't is that it 'isn't normal'.

Like I said, it isn't the exact same situation and never will be, but if you can't see the similarities and why people keep comparing it you need to look a little closer.

Basically what I'm saying is people are blowing this completely out of proportion when on a fundamental level it doesn't deserve nearly as much attention as it is getting. We as a society shouldn't care about this shyt. If two adults of the same sex consent to having a relationship and have sex with one another why are we putting in so much resources and time into discriminating against them and demonizing the whole thing? As a straight man, is it not completely irrelevant to your life? Everyone wants to act like there is some agenda against hip hop, how about the agenda of this becoming more important than some of the key issues that are holding back this country? Everyone wants to argue about this shyt like we don't have a failing economy and an election coming up. Just give the damn people some respect and move on to more important shyt

holy fukk green this man

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

The worst is that most people don't even see the irony in struggling against discrimination while being discriminatory themselves. It never ceases to amaze me.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
http://i56.twitgoo.com/n14bo2.gif

the world of entertainers has always contained more than a few gay people

homosexuality is becoming less taboo and more socially acceptable, so they're just not afraid to admit it anymore

you've always listened to gay musicians, now you just know about it

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:snoop: lord yall nikkas are ignorant

Why in god's fukk would anyone ever CHOOSE to be gay, with full knowledge of the backlash and bullshyt they have to deal with?

It's a genetic trait brah, just because some dudes were confused and fukk a few women doesn't mean they weren't gay their entire life.
shut up faq,some might be born that way (the same sex urge),true. But if a broad got six kids and a girlfriend,she CLEARLY chose that role. probaly bitter at men,got turned out by a broad and stuck with it. People are CHOOSING that lifestyle left and right,you's a fooll. I know a nikka who was out here fukkin all kinds of hoes,went to jail and came out like you. they are really pumping this gay propaganda,you're just blind.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

:pacspit: at you fags. Gays choose to put dikks in they ass etc. Being born a color is nothing like choosing to have relations with the same sex. If you choose to be a female candy licker or be a dude wit a dikk in his ass,tthen you CHOSE to do it,even if you were born with the urge. You still choose what you do,you dont choose your skin color,no one has ever done that faq lover.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
We survived the agenda to get ignorance, violence, and black on black crime glorified over Political Statements, Social Commentary, and higher thinking

We survived the Agenda to put Style, Flash, Swag, and Bling over Substance and artistry

We survived the Agenda to push c00nish dances and snap rapping over thoughtful and creative lyrics

We'll survive the Homo Agenda. Hip Hop is bigger than what the "powers that be" want it to be degragated into

:wtf::wtf:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA this is some strong delusionality you showcasing you nostalgic fukk

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: lord yall nikkas are ignorant

Why in god's fukk would anyone ever CHOOSE to be gay, with full knowledge of the backlash and bullshyt they have to deal with?

It's a genetic trait brah, just because some dudes were confused and fukk a few women doesn't mean they weren't gay their entire life.

U got something u want to spill? :comeon: This would be the time i guess