God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Extend apologies to your credibility :laugh:
You stay rearranging your argument and moving the goal
posts when people call you out :mjpls:
Anyways I'm not continuing this,quote me all you like :laugh:

im not sure what is it you think im changing, in the jay-z thread i apologized for including all black people in hip hop im not sure what other interpretation you give to that except for me saying that not all black people are hip hop

so me saying saying that i agree that not all black people are hip hop is saying the same thing

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
title hurts my head:what:da fukk is a hip hop scientist?:stopitslime:

some sneak tip sabotage happening here :troll:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
title hurts my head:what:da fukk is a hip hop scientist?:stopitslime:

some sneak tip sabotage happening here :troll:

a hip hop scientist is a scientist that that is a part of hip hop culture, you can be a hip hop anything, that is the logical consequence of the assertion that hip hop is not music, hip hop is a culture

the title makes perfect sense if you are hip hop AND you actually read the article, if you are somebody that listens to rap music or have a limited vision of hip hop then it may be confusing

the reaction to the title is hilarious, motherfukers are getting exposed left and right, now we see who is really hip hop

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
a hip hop scientist is a scientist that that is a part of hip hop culture, you can be a hip hop anything, that is the logical consequence of the assertion that hip hop is not music, hip hop is a culture

the title makes perfect sense if you are hip hop AND you actually read the article, if you are somebody that listens to rap music or have a limited vision of hip hop then it may be confusing

the reaction to the title is hilarious, motherfukers are getting exposed left and right, now we see who is really hip hop
m76zTey.png