Hip Hop is back! Doja Cat saved Hip Hop! New song "Balut". She spitting hot fire and the beat is hard as hell!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Since the quote messed up, I'll use this post.

Fair enough, still I think objectively, she's better at rappin, than both,

She's a better rapper than Hammer too lol. And the reason I pointed up her ability to make hits is the fact that people follow trends. If the person with the number 1 song can actually rap, ideally there'd be more incentive to do that than "my boothole brown".

Racist songs, Emmet Till punchlines, mock lynchings, black face, LITERALLY peddling black death, committing murder while declaring the black race to be the worst...like there's a lot of shyt I could point up before I get to Doja Cat, someone who I have zero personal investment in unlike some of those other people.

People pick and choose when and where they wanna side-eye shyt, das cool, A healthy sense of detatchment works wonders.
I don't rock with any of that c00n shyt. Supporting someone who has demonstrated open contempt for you is crazy, but do what you gotta do.:scust:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If I say what I want to say a certain group gon be mad af at me

This shyt is fire

Say it breh…

I started playing this album with my face screwed up arms folded scowling like let me see this c00n's garbage

this shyt is fire :russ:

:russ::russ::russ:

The funniest shyt is all the people who were calling her crazy, a satanist, a c00n, etc. are all going to come around eventually. I dont think I’ve ever given an opinion on Doja Cat on this board because a neg train would’ve surely followed, but I’ve always seen her as an extremely talented troll. I knew she was capable of this and I’m happy she didn’t disappoint me.