Hip Hop is back! Doja Cat saved Hip Hop! New song "Balut". She spitting hot fire and the beat is hard as hell!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Song is aight, but it's a good sign IMO.

She has an oportunity to bring lyricism back into focus on a mainstream level. Her still being able to craft hits, have the sex appeal and still be a compotent rapper is encouraging and I hope she continues to take it serious enough to ride that fence. A lot of dudes on here will be biased out the gate which I get, but even if this ain't your type of shyt you wanna jam. if it brings some balance to rap, particularly female rap I'm all for it.
OIP.8rKJF69fJmwbfM65ZDRjgAHaHa

Doja is the best female rapper in the game.

Keep that self-loathing, confused new nikka Tiktok music.

For sambos, cacs, and :wrist: only.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Favorite artist in a while.
Only light skinned girl I lusted after since sade.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Keep that self-loathing, confused new nikka Tiktok music.

For sambos, cacs, and :wrist: only.

Funny enough, she's a way better rapper than ODB or Nore lol

Like objectively. As for whatever she said in the chat rooms, I doubt it was anywhere near as egregious as "beat the p*ssy like Emmet Till" and nikkas still give Whoopi top 10 nods.

:yeshrug:

Again, objectively..if she put sword to purpose, kept her momentum and ability to make hits in tact from this point on and spent the rest of her career actually rapping most of the time she could easily move ahead of Megan and Nicki if not most other female rappers you could think of.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
im the shyt, u a real piece of shyt/
I am needed, u a real needy bytch/
I'm competing, u are incompetent
u r fleeting 'cause u can't copy this//

:whew:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Funny enough, she's a way better rapper than ODB or Nore lol:russ:

Like objectively. As for whatever she said in the chat rooms, I doubt it was anywhere near as egregious as "beat the p*ssy like Emmet Till" and nikkas still give Whoopi top 10 nods.

:yeshrug:

Again, objectively..if she put sword to purpose, kept her momentum and ability to make hits in tact from this point on and spent the rest of her career actually rapping most of the time she could easily move ahead of Megan and Nicki if not most other female rappers you could think of.
:gucci:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

That isn't a real reply to anything I said

- Better rapper than Nore or ODB
- She has the ability to consistently make hits
- I didn't know hear that song or know what a dindu anything was til I hopped on the coli, I think we all know who Emmet Till is and what happened to him. I don't see how any of that is more egreious than turning him into a punchline or any other abhorrent statement you could point up concerning a number of rappers.

If black thought released this..coli would be calling it classic

You'd have to get people to to click the thread to listen to it at first :laugh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That isn't a real reply to anything I said

- Better rapper than Nore or ODB I disagree
- She has the ability to consistently make hits Who cares? Hammer did too. That doesn't make you good. Even if she was (I don't think so but that's subjective), she's about 10 miles past off code.
- I didn't know hear that song or know what a dindu anything was til I hopped on the coli, I think we all know who Emmet Till is and what happened to him. I don't see how any of that is more egreious than turning him into a punchline or any other abhorrent statement you could point up concerning a number of rappers. She has a history of issues to say the least with Black people, saying and doing super off code shyt. If you're Black and fukk with her, I have to give you the side eye. It's a pattern at this point. Sambo shyt.

You'd have to get people to to click the thread to listen to it at first :laugh:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Since the quote messed up, I'll use this post.

I disagree

Fair enough, still I think objectively, she's better at rappin, than both,

Who cares? Hammer did too. That doesn't make you good. Even if she was (I don't think so but that's subjective), she's about 10 miles past off code.

She's a better rapper than Hammer too lol. And the reason I pointed up her ability to make hits is the fact that people follow trends. If the person with the number 1 song can actually rap, ideally there'd be more incentive to do that than "my boothole brown".

She has a history of issues to say the least with Black people, saying and doing super off code shyt. If you're Black and fukk with her, I have to give you the side eye. It's a pattern at this point. Sambo shyt.

Racist songs, Emmet Till punchlines, mock lynchings, black face, LITERALLY peddling black death, committing murder while declaring the black race to be the worst...like there's a lot of shyt I could point up before I get to Doja Cat, someone who I have zero personal investment in unlike some of those other people.

People pick and choose when and where they wanna side-eye shyt, das cool, A healthy sense of detatchment works wonders.