Hip Hop is back! Doja Cat saved Hip Hop! New song "Balut". She spitting hot fire and the beat is hard as hell!

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Song is aight, but it's a good sign IMO.

She has an oportunity to bring lyricism back into focus on a mainstream level. Her still being able to craft hits, have the sex appeal and still be a compotent rapper is encouraging and I hope she continues to take it serious enough to ride that fence. A lot of dudes on here will be biased out the gate which I get, but even if this ain't your type of shyt you wanna jam. if it brings some balance to rap, particularly female rap I'm all for it.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Song is aight, but it's a good sign IMO.

She has an oportunity to bring lyricism back into focus on a mainstream level. Her still being able to craft hits, have the sex appeal and still be a compotent rapper is encouraging and I hope she continues to take it serious enough to ride that fence. A lot of dudes on here will be biased out the gate which I get, but even if this ain't your type of shyt you wanna jam. if it brings some balance to rap, particularly female rap I'm all for it.
Lol.
Talking about bringing lyricism back.
Her target audience don't care about lyricism. Lol.