Hip-hop demise fact #54325.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
No matter how much yall lying to yaself and forcing the delusion...fact remains

- motherfukkers listen hip-hop because of the beats

Why the influx of dumbed down short bus rhymes and faq ass adlibs? Why all social media bytchass drama gets a pass?

Beats are banging nowadays. The dynamics today and 10 years ago are unfukkingmatchable.

The shyt sounds retarded, the speakers bang in a unprecedented way.

Nobody cares about "MC". Beat bangin? It's a hit!

Producers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "rappers"

FACT

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
C'mon breh. You know the booth is full of white boys who have no rhythm and only like hip-hop because of lyrics. If they try to hit the dance floor when a Lex Lugar beat comes on they'll look like

1150133_o.gif

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
All the beats sound the same now.

Similar maybe - but they BANG like never before. As I've said, the dynamics are ridiculous nowadays.

Take in considiration hip-hop totally dropped the "bop" shyt, who the fukk wants to hear that, so now it's either "hi-hat spaz" shyt or some David Guetta 4 by 4 house beat

And it sounds ridiculous. It moves the membrane to the edge of its functional traveling distance. Yet it doesnt lose hi hats.

Production is amazing nowadays. I'll dap the instrumentals nowadays...but MCs? fukk outta here.....we might as well cruise to beats only.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
You're describing what techno, trance and jungle fans used to say.

But I agree, mcs are an afterthought now. But I am not playing that type of beat you describe.

If you're just getting into drugs or cresting adolescence, have at it, strap up and stay off he pork.

I'm fresh on all that. I'm now making sense of it all. Finally.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Similar maybe - but they BANG like never before. As I've said, the dynamics are ridiculous nowadays.

Take in considiration hip-hop totally dropped the "bop" shyt, who the fukk wants to hear that, so now it's either "hi-hat spaz" shyt or some David Guetta 4 by 4 house beat

And it sounds ridiculous. It moves the membrane to the edge of its functional traveling distance. Yet it doesnt lose hi hats.

Production is amazing nowadays. I'll dap the instrumentals nowadays...but MCs? fukk outta here.....we might as well cruise to beats only.

:usure:

And what makes you think that the production of yesteryear wasn't amazing?

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
:usure:

And what makes you think that the production of yesteryear wasn't amazing?

Because. Producers were always >>>>> over rappers in my books, even back in day. DMX basically rhymed shyt like

"bark, spark, dark, heart, dog, fog, smog, log, clog, blog, woof, grrrr"

but when Swizzy laced him up with RRA? Oooooohh WEEE!

The fact hip-hop feeds off samples of other peoples work is another testament to my argument. Producers know what good music is, to they snatch it and convert it to cruise-club music. Ask Doctor Dre.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you 100%. I was just thinking to myself today that most producers ain't really getting the credit they deserve in the media. Imagine oj da juice mane rapping with no beat, that shyt would not fly for one second.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
production today is wacker than its ever been. that is not even debatable. so what the fukk are u talking about?