HINGE Is The Future Brehs

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Y’all gotta download Hinge brehs. This shyt is cake if your in a major city.

BLK is fulla bots & fat hoes who expect alot. Pof is dead. Match fulla older turtleneck hoes who are always 20lbs overweight. Hinge got the young classy proffessional girls with tight bodies who shop at organic shops in Noma in DC. Or own they own houses in Bowie.

I can literally smash a new girl every week….I get hit on by literally every race but esp by black & latinas ofc….but ive seen white italiam asian middle eastern samoan colombian etc talking to a somali now

sometimes I get so many girls & so many #’s I stand girls up for dates:mjlol: like multiple times. I cant keep up

at once I had 7 girlfriends. This past summer. That was too much

Download that shyt brehs. If ur in a major city & dress decently + have a decent social circle it’s over. I got the formula. All I need now is an IG & Im the man. I dont even need to cold approach but I still do pull irl. With Hinge I could just literally lay back.

@Hungerpain @Wild self

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all gotta download Hinge brehs. This shyt is cake if your in a major city.

BLK is fulla bots & fat hoes who expect alot. Pof is dead. Match fulla older turtleneck hoes who are always 20lbs overweight. Hinge got the young classy proffessional girls with tight bodies who shop at organic shops in Noma in DC. Or own they own houses in Bowie.

I can literally smash a new girl every week….I get hit on by literally every race but esp by black & latinas ofc….but ive seen white italiam asian middle eastern samoan colombian etc talking to a somali now

sometimes I get so many girls & so many #’s I stand girls up for dates:mjlol: like multiple times. I cant keep up

at once I had 7 girlfriends. This past summer. That was too much

Download that shyt brehs. If ur in a major city & dress decently + have a decent social circle it’s over. I got the formula. All I need now is an IG & Im the man. I dont even need to cold approach but I still do pull irl. With Hinge I could just literally lay back.

@Hungerpain @Wild self
Dont do it, reconsider!

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Hinge hands down has the best looking women. But you gotta get them off of there asap.

I match, talk and get the number as the great women will not be on there for very long.

3 of my current roster that I’ve been seeing for 7 months I met on Hinge 1 of them was on Hinge for less than 2 days before she quit but I already had her number.

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
What’s so different about Hinge? Bumble has been the best, overall, IMO.

You can comment directly on a chicks picture or profile question answers. If you can hold a conversation and are observant of how to pique a woman interest, a lot of women will be open to talk. Bumble is nice as the woman has to make the move, which women are mostly loathe to do. But Hinge is genuinely great.

That also means that if you have great opening questions on your profile woman will hit you up as well. I got so many likes that I would never be able to actually talk to most of them. Was basically picking and choosing

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You can comment directly on a chicks picture or profile question answers. If you can hold a conversation and are observant of how to pique a woman interest, a lot of women will be open to talk. Bumble is nice as the woman has to make the move, which women are mostly loathe to do. But Hinge is genuinely great.

That also means that if you have great opening questions on your profile woman will hit you up as well. I got so many likes that I would never be able to actually talk to most of them. Was basically picking and choosing
I hated the idea of doing another dating app but I might try it out