Hindu Indians are from the CACausus mountains

Saka

Pro
Daps
Breh, do the Brahmin People speak Indo Aryan Language or Dravidian Language? Or is the term "Brahmin" just a type of cast that can include any peoples?

This might be a bit complicated :patrice:Brahmins were the priestly class of the society, keepers of sacred knowledge and all this knowledge was kept in Sanskrit which is an Indo Aryan language (similar to the status the Latin language enjoyed in Europe). However, a Tamil Brahmin will still speak Tamil (Dravidian language) but if he observes religious rituals those will be conducted in Sanskrit.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
You are an illiterate carpet munching cave rat..People of the Caucasus mountains AKA "Caucasian" arent necessarily all "white"....Ive heard plenty of Hindu Indian's label themselves as "Caucasian" because they understand that their ancestry lies in the Caucasus mountains...I know you probably butt fukk @Mephistopheles and it pains you to know that he's a CAC but hey, this is science, and science is always right:Shawltrump:
Well, you only got 1 thing right, that I eat p*ssy to the point my girl's pubes get stuck in my teeth :eat:

But nah nikka, throw the technicalities out the window, there are too many Indic00ns out there that want to be CACs, so don't give em the satisfaction. Has nothing to do with Mephist, who you drove out of this forum anyway. I've dealt with Indic00ns calling themselves Caucasian and who wanted to be seen as white even tho they were darker than me :what:

So fukk that, Indians are not white, they are not cacs, never let Indians or Asians join the white side, many of them want to badly. They need to be reminded that whites hate them more than blacks.