Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Hence why I'm encouraging that b. I know that lol. The love affair needs to stop.

Write both of their positions on sheets of paper and have them choose without knowing who they are and Bernie would be chosen.
by proposing ideas he doesnt even know how to fix:heh:... break up the banks and let them figure it out doe... hes out there now talking about if he doesnt get enough pledged delegates that the supers should just go to him... the hypocrisy of this guy :scust:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
by proposing ideas he doesnt even know how to fix:heh:... break up the banks and let them figure it out doe... hes out there now talking about if he doesnt get enough pledged delegates that the supers should just go to him... the hypocrisy of this guy :scust:
The hell you talking about? He's talking about swaying them especially if their state went to him.

That Daily News interview has already been exposed and people have already said that he knows what he was talking about in that interview. He explained the various ways you could get it done. It's a complicated process and the people he would put in the positions to break them up properly would assist in that along with the banks. shyt doesn't have a sound bite answer.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The hell you talking about? He's talking about swaying them especially if their state went to him.

That Daily News interview has already been exposed and people have already said that he knows what he was talking about in that interview. He explained the various ways you could get it done. It's a complicated process and the people he would put in the positions to break them up properly would assist in that along with the banks. shyt doesn't have a sound bite answer.
:comeon: hes just out there saying anything to get your vote.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
but it's not about power and corruption when it's a democrat :mjpls:
it's about helping the people :mjpls:
it's not about winning at all :mjpls:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif