Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still cant get over some of these fakkits on here :heh:

we had a candidate who as president, would have started a national dialog on the war on drugs and private prisons. last time i checked, those were problems. and we threw it away for this soulless c*nt who only cares about wall street :scusthov:

what is funny about that?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

we had a candidate who as president, would have started a national dialog on the war on drugs and private prisons. last time i checked, those were problems. and we threw it away for this soulless c*nt who only cares about wall street :scusthov:

I don't understand breh.

I really don't. There is not one appealing thing about this bytch.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I don't understand breh.

I really don't. There is not one appealing thing about this bytch.
Gotta do what you can to help. Maryland is concerning. I don't know if any rallies are gonna move votes.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
All I will say is that the American people, especially Black people are going to find out the hard way about the Clintons if several decades of their bullsh_t wasn't enough.

The problem is that the younger generation will be the ones to suffer the most. :francis: